02

🏀

-I sat down in my seat

-
I sat down in my seat. I don't know who that Jeneah girl thinks she is but she not gone boss a nigga like me around.

"What's up nigga?" RJ daped me up. "What up gang." I said. "Why you press shawty back there?" he laughed whispering.

"She a emo bitch. What the fuck I look like getting pressed by a girl like her?" we laughed.

"RJ and LaMelo! Do I need to send you both in the office?" Mrs. Honey crossed her arms.

Old ass bitch.

"Ma'am even if you did I wouldn't even go." I said shrugging. Me and RJ started laughing.

She looks at us and started talking again. Weirdo.
---
Class ended and I grab my bags and told RJ bye. I walked out and I bumped into the emo.

"Man watch out." I mug her. "Hold on." she grabs my bag and pulled me. Damn, she got some arm strength.

"Why you keep disrespecting me? I gave you a ride here and everything." she crossed her arms.

"Ion take shit from people I don't know." I laughed. "Okay? Just because you don't know me doesn't mean you can't respect me?" she was short as fuck.

I could push her little ass. "Aight shorty I gotta go do something with my life, unlike yo ass." I walk away and went to go find Ashley.
🫀

-I walked to my 2nd period

-
I walked to my 2nd period. I had gym. There was this college dude who came every Monday and Wednesday to show the boys that wanted to play basketball how to play.

I think his name was LiAngelo.

He's like 20 and we actually talk during class. He shows me everything about basketball and I think that's why I know so much.