027

🫀

-"Melo!" he splashed water at me

-
"Melo!" he splashed water at me. "AHAHAHA!" he laughed and I shook my head wiping my eyes.

"Aye, you showed up." I heard Gelo get out. I open my eyes and saw Dmo. "Dmo." I smiled swimming to the end of the pool.

"Jen." he squinted his eyes at me.

I beat his ass in uno not that long ago and he's been mad since. "You lucky I won't splash water on you cheater." he laughed putting his things down.

"Nigga you just suck." I laughed and he shook his head getting in the water. "Cheater." he swam to Melo and them.

I closed my eyes and let the jet run on my back. Life was okay. I still would love to know what the fuck Ashley and Melo were talking for.

I look at Melo and he was smiling like a kid who just got candy. I loved his smile. Even when you were sad or anything that nigga could save ya ass with a smile.

Melo was damn near perfect.

He knew how to take care of himself. Most of the time. He liked spending time with me and he liked doing little things like cooking.

Sometimes he would paint but it's rare to get him to paint.

I look away and went under the water. Yes bitch I had goggles on. Fuck I look like.

I felt like a little ass kid.

I swam back to the top and laughed. "Whatchu laughing at?" Melo looked at me.

"Nigga mind yours." I said taking my goggles off and getting out. "Says the one who still wears goggles." Lonzo laughed.

"Yall just haters." I walked back into the house and dry myself off. I seen Melo's phone on the bed.

I would go through it but I feel like I don't need to. I trust him enough. I smiled and grab his phone going to his camera and into the bathroom.
🏀