032

🫀

"How? How did she even get there?!" I ranted to Gelo

"How? How did she even get there?!" I ranted to Gelo. "Jeneah please calm down." Dmo sighed.

"Fuck you mean clam down?! NIGGA HE'S CHEATING ON ME!" I could feel myself tear up.

"Oh shit." Lonzo looks at me. "Can y'all look at me and tell me what the fuck I did?" I was crying.

They just looked down.

"EXACTLY. I did nothing." I groan and grab my phone calling Melo on face time.

It rang...and rang..

"Hel-"

"You fucking serious?!" I yelled walking out of the guest house. "Woah baby why you yellin?" Melo was in a bathroom.

"Melo, why are you with Ashley?" I stopped walking and my face was red as fuck.
🏀

-"Melo, why are you with Ashley?" I could see her face go red

-
"Melo, why are you with Ashley?" I could see her face go red. "I- baby what?" I mug.

"STOP CALLING ME BABY LAMELO! HOW THE FUCK DID SHE EVEN GET THERE?!" she yelled and I just sat on the phone quietly.

"I put all my fucking trust in you! ALL OF MY TRUST! I haven't trusted a nigga since I was 15. FUCK YOU." she hung up and I walk out of the bathroom.

"Get yo shit man." I grab Ashley's bags. "Wait what? What's wrong?" she looks from doing her makeup.

"YOU POSTED THAT SHIT WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO?! HUH?" I raised my voice. "Dont start fucking yelling at me! You said that we were hanging out as friends!"

"Then I told you that we both know what's gonna happen! And what happened LaMelo?" she crossed her arms.

"We fucked. You shouldn't even be mad." she grabs her shit. "You know where homes at tho." she puts her jacket on.

"Fuck out of my hotel room." I slammed the door.

I sat on the bed and thought about everything. Why do I do this shit? Why? I did fuck Ashley i'll admit.

And I did cheat on Jeneah. I'll also admit.

Ding!

Jen🤎

The crazy part is before you left I bought us a plane ticket to go surprise you in 2 weeks.

Now, idk what to do with my ticket.

Just come down here and we can talk it out. Jen, please.

I'm sorry.

If you were fucking sorry you WOULDNT have done it in the first fucking place.

I'll still go but im not going to see you. I'll do my own thing.

What is you gone do?
Read

-
Shit.

HOL ON NOW YALL AINT EXPECT THIS HUH???

WELLLLLLL LES JUS SAY AFTER I COMPLETELY FINISH THIS BOOK....'fantasy' GONE GET FINISHED TOO🤭🤭

also duke has a kid?? not even 1 ..bitch 2👀

FUCK MISSPELLING

FUCK MISSPELLING