029

🏀

-"There you go, boy!" My dad clapped his hands while I was doing this shit for my arms and it was burning

-
"There you go, boy!" My dad clapped his hands while I was doing this shit for my arms and it was burning.

Nigga I was in pain but shit it is what it is. "Lavar I think he's crying." Jen laughed and I look up at her.

I stopped and fell on my back. "Fuck." I groan. "Weak ass nigga." Kenny laughed. "Hey, y'all can cuss but not around me. You can say some stuff."

My dad points.

We laughed and Jen sat on the ground with me. "Here." she gave me a cold water.

"Hey, Lavar do we have permission to take Melo with us for a little tomorrow?" Jelica smiled. "Yeah, we wanna do something before he leaves." James said.

"Like what?" my dad crossed his arms. "We wanna go to six flags." Rayne nods. "Oh then yeah. As long as my boy is having fun im fine. Just keep that boy healthy!" my dad smiled.

"Alright, kids y'all can go have fun me and Tina have to go do something with the brand." My dad said.

We all got up and I was still sweating. "Yall wanna hop in the pool?" I asked them.

"Nigga I don't got trunks." Kenny shook his head. "Man Jen got like 6 bathing suits for the girls and I have some trunks for y'all," I said.

"Then say less." James nods. "We'll be back." Jen said walking away with the girls to go change.

I was gonna be sad that I would have to leave Jeneah again.
🫀

-"Babe!" I laughed holding onto Melo

-
"Babe!" I laughed holding onto Melo. "Ew, y'all cringe. Talking about BABE!" Kenny mocks.

"Nigga you mad cause yo girl don't wanna have fun with you." Melo laughed. "Boy shut yo ugly ass up." James laughed.