08

🫀

-I'm in gym right now

-
I'm in gym right now. I promise you this bitch Ashley wouldn't stop staring at me. She needs to hop off my dick.

I sighed and went back on my phone. "Class everyone get up! We're playing dodge ball!" Mr. Price yelled.

I groan and put my phone down. We got split into teams. What the fuck is this? Elementary School bitch?

The issue was that the balls were the rubber ones they use at sky zone.

Shit someone was bout to get they feelings hurt. The whistle blew and most people ran to grab a ball.

I stayed in the same spot.

Ashley grabs a ball along with her goofy ass friends. They started laughing and I promise you 3 balls came darting at me.

I dodge one but the other two hit me in my stomach. "YO, WHAT THE FUCK?" I groan and they laughed even more.

This bitch got me fucked all the way up. I walked to her side of the gym and pushed her.

"HEY!" the teacher yelled and we were on the ground fighting. "GET OFF OF HER!" her little friend Tory tried to jump in.

I got pulled back. "Grow up! All 4 of you!" the teacher yelled. I pulled away from him.

"Yeah bitch back the fuck up next time!" Ashley fixed her hair. "Fuck you!" I yelled before I pushed out the doors.

"Office NOW!" Mr. Price yelled. I smack my lips and pick my bag up. He threw my fucking phone on the ground.

"Old ass niggas." I mumbled. Whenever I got in trouble I went to Mrs. Honey's room. Even if there was another class.

I huffed and walked to her room. I saw that her lights were off. Fuck. I groan and I guess I had to go to the office.

I walk in and the old bitch mugs me. "What are you in for now?" she crossed her arms.

"Cause a bit- sorry a student wanted to try me." I didn't wanna be in this bitch.

"You know the drill. Go to Mrs. Bucks." I sighed and walked my black ass to the back of the office.

While I was walking I saw Melo sitting with his head down. "Melo?" he looked up and looked red.

"What's wrong?" I sat next to him. "RJ. Nigga wanted to fucking fight so I fought. Nigga ain't get in trouble at all. But it's me." he shook his head.