017

🫀

-I stayed in the bathroom for a little

-
I stayed in the bathroom for a little. Melo was blowing my phone up like crazy. I put my phone dnd.

I walk out of the stall and left the bathroom. "Yo." I look beside me.

It was that nigga RJ.

"Hi?" I was confused on why he was talking to me. "I heard what happened. You good?" he asked and I shrug.

"I guess yeah. Aren't you like Melo's friend or something?" he nods and I guess we had the same class.

"Jeneah right?" he asked I nod. "RJ?" I asked him and he smiled. He's fine. "What class you got?" he asked.

"The one we're walking in right now." I laughed and he did too. I sighed and I sat down in my seat.
🏀

-"World tour?! Dad for real?" I yelled through the phone

-
"World tour?! Dad for real?" I yelled through the phone. "Melo calm down with that bullshit. Listen, son, you have so much potential! Son this isn't the beginning. You're just starting."

My dad explained. "You and Gelo." he ended the sentence. I sat in the locker room. I had my gym period and I was stressed.

"What about school?" I asked and my dad sighed.

(I know Melo got homeschooled before this all happened but act like they're doing it now)

"Were gonna home school you. Are you okay with all this son?" my dad asked. Think about it.

Go places I ain't never been and I can see new shit meet new people even. Nigga I could get bitches.

"Yeah." I hum. "You sure?" he asked. "Yeah im fine with that." we talked it out and hung up.

I groan and grab my bag walking out the locker room into the gym. Gelo looked stressed as fuck.

"You good?" I asked walking to him. "Why you kissing Ashley and shit?" he turns.