025

🫀

-"Aye pops can I talk to you?" Melo asked walking into the house

-
"Aye pops can I talk to you?" Melo asked walking into the house. I watched them go to the kitchen and I sat down on the steps.

I don't know how everything went so wrong. Shit, my life was just good not that long ago.

"Jen?" I heard Gelo. He came down the steps and sat down. "You good?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Gelo im stressed out like a bitch." I sighed and laid my head in my hands. "Look you gone get through it. We all here for you aight?"

He rubs my back.

"Oh look here come yo man." he laughed and I look at Melo and he made a face. "Ew." I laughed and he did too.

"My pops said it was okay for you to stay with us." he said and I smiled. "Aye, you know what the means." Gelo looked at Melo and Melo nodded his head.
---
"YEAH NIGGA YEAH!" Melo hits his chest and Gelo sighed taking a shot. "Nigga dubs on top of dubs." Melo danced.

"Nigga play me. If you lose I get to those yo ass in the pool." Lonzo laughed.

"Aye pick yo team." Melo got up. "You good baby?" Melo came up to me. "Mmhm." I wrap my arms around him.

He smiled and leaned down kissing me. Melo wasn't drinking but he was drinking apple juice.

I could taste it.

I hum sitting up more in my seat and Melo's hands grip my waist. "Ew, lil bro gettin' freaky." Gelo laughed. Melo pulled away and shook his head.

"I love you." he said. "Love you more." he went to go play his game. The rest of they night all they did was mess around and play the game.

I stayed in Melo's room he had in the small house. My head hurt and I was stressed out like a bitch.

Later on, it was about 12 o'clock at night, and Melo came to the room. I woke up a little bit.

"You still up baby?" Melo got in the bed. "Mmhm." I hum. He brings me closer to him.

"Whatchu got on?" he laughed and I did too. The only light was from the tv. "Boy stop being nasty." I laughed while whispering.

"Nah for real I gotta tell you something." he whispered since the boys were sleeping in the living room.

"What?" I closed my eyes laying on him. "Im trynna fuck." we both started laughing.