Chapter 6

Aiden's PoV

I clenched my fists and got up from the ground, finally coming across him.

"It's useless against me!" Slyff said and ran forward at me.

I dashed towards him as well, but he quickly grabbed me and threw me away. Before I can get back up he immediately punched me at my face; sending me tumbling down on the asphalt.

Angered by this, I ran back towards him to throw a punch at his sly face but he instead grabbed my wrist and

'CRRAACK'

Broke my arm!

"Aaaaahhh!" I cried out in pain but he clasped my mouth and rammed me onto a heavy steel!

Blood started pouring out as my vision started to fade away. He continued on with his brutal attack and I became helpless against his relentless and mighty attacks, one after another.

"Die! Die! Die! You insect!" He shouted.

"Aiden! Wake up! AIDEN! AIDEN!" Parch cried out.

I stopped hearing him after then and felt a calm silence in my head.

*****

Slyff's PoV

I continued beating him up until I felt my rage subsiding.

Once it did, I checked if he is breathing or died. To my disappointment he is dead!

{Wow. You went all out! I did not thought you will kill him or the fact that he will die so easily.}

"I'm not interested to talk right now. I simply want you to stay silent for a while. Your voice is annoying me." I said.

I decided to leave the place when I found a silhouette standing in front.

"You are going to pay for killing so many lives." It said.

"And who are you?" I asked.

{You need to leave right now!!} The voice said in my head.

"Shut up! I want to know who he is." I said.

"I'm Parch, the celestial and guardian." Parch said and immediately conjured a lightning bolt.

I was surprised at it but felt anger and rage pouring out from Parch.

I used my energy conversion powers and combined his powers with mine.

"I don't care if you are a celestial or something like that. I will obliterate you!" I said and hit it with my powers.

The energy was so intense that it could have killed atleast 100 people on the spot. However to my surprise, he stood still without a scratch but the scary thing about all this is that he held back the powers I sent at him.

"You a pesky being will obliterate me? If it hadn't been for the rules and obligations, I would have simply wiped you out of existence." He said and immediately hit his staff on the ground.

Suddenly, I became trapped in a cubic shaped glass. I hit it in order to escape but felt my powers degrading.

"What's happening!?"

{Your powers, our connection is breaking down. I don't think we w-i-ll be- goi--- to be --ere. If you w--nt to free me bre-k th- sto--}

The voice suddenly stopped inside my head and I became powerless. After a while, Parch disintegrated the cubic type of prison.

"You're free from the grasp of Tarshim. However the crimes you committed will fall upon you." Parch said and soon thereafter my vision blurred and I fell into a deep slumber.

*****

I woke up and found myself in a prison cell.

"What prison is this?" I said. "Is anyone listening to me?"

"Will you stay silent for a moment?" A person spoke behind him.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I am Slyff. Full name is Slyff Cherim." He said.

I was surprised at this.

"No. You cannot be Slyff. I am Slyff Cherim!" I shouted.

"You're sorely mistaken. Let me remind you that I am Slyff Cherim." He said.

"If so then who am I?" I asked.

"You're Liam B Namwa!" At his reply I was taken aback in shock.

"Liam? I am not Liam? I killed him with my own hands. How can I be him?" I said in utter disbelief.

"Are you serious? You're telling me that you killed yourself? Looks like yesterday fight really turned your head around." He started breaking his knuckles.

"It's time for me to bring back your lost memories." He said.

*****

The doctors of Dester Hospital is reading analysis of Liam and found out he is suffering from *Paracosm, a condition where the one suffering merges their fantasy with reality, often causing them to be unable to decipher reality from fiction.

They inform the cops about this and they decide to investigate about the recent crimes that took place. Including the death of Aiden Tom Wafler who died in the casualties that occured yesterday.

According to what the people said about. Aiden was brutally killed by Liam citing that he is Slyff and is trying to save the world from a bigger threat!

*****