1

Arianna Roseburo
Jacksonville, Florida

Arianna RoseburoJacksonville, Florida

..

"Mani Said she want us to smoke with her outside." kenny said as I sat at my vanity doing my makeup for the day.

We were going to go out later so I was just getting ready.

"ight, Ima be out there inna bit. I just needa put my lashes on." I Nod and get my lash glue out of my drawer and Kenny laughs

"Yea put them bitches on because you look like a cat without hair." She instigated and walks away.

I hate when she does that shit. Like bitch shut yo ugly ass up before I pull off that wig cancer patient bitch. Jesus forgive me.

"Bitch." I say lowly under my breath. I put the glue on the lashes and put them on my eye. I did it correctly this time I'm proud as hell.

"ARI" Mani Yells from outside and I jump up outta my seat.

"BITCH IM COMIN ALRIGHT." I mug the air and turn off my vanity light.

I go down the stairs and I see my purse on the bottom of the stairs. She must of gotten the Backwoods outta there when she started rolling up.

"Why the fuck my gum missing." I walk out the screen door raising my eyebrows.

"Girl shut yo bougie ass up and hit this." Mani mugs me and I smack my lips and grab the blunt sitting next to Kenny. She bout to say sumin watch.

"Bitch why Bella look like clifford the big red dog. That bitch hefty." She Jokes. Me and Mani start laughing I choke on the blunt.

"Bitch here." I pass it to kenny I rest my hand under my chin. I dont even know why I smoke

"So, When you gone get a nigga?" Kenny askes and I shrug.

To be honest I dont want a nigga I'm fine by myself. It's like all these niggas do is lie and fuck anything with a hole.

"I dont want one." I shrug and Mani smokes the blunt and the smoke travel with the wind.

"So, whats the move?" I change the subject. They shrug

"We can do to the club. Or to the spot." Mani suggests and I nod my head up.

"Mean shii. I love to go to the club." Kenny says while getting up and walking in the house.

I live wit my mama but she be gone half the time. I'm only 17 so I still gotta be under her roof until I finish up with Highschool. My mama, let me have Kenny and mani over since we been besties all our lives. I mean daycare besties.

"We got school tommorw, so I cant be out all night." I say to Mani and she nods. Mani a drop out she dont go to school. That bitch never there.

                                                                                        ..

"Come on." I get in the car and hook my aux up and play city girls.

I just got my hair did, then shit on hoes like it's a hobby
Every bitch that hate on me got an ugly face and a botched body
I ain't going there, that's an opp party
I'm a bad bitch, I'm a Black Barbie
Any nigga I call bro, they fuck bitches and catch bodies
Ain't no more play time, they like cut the lights, it's daytime
I told my nigga he betta act right
'Cause to fuck with me, it's a wait line
Bitch better move when I come through
Fine short thick shit, I'm like 5'2"

"Don't wanna kick it or I dont wanna be cool" I sing along as Mani speed down the rode. We on the way to the strip club. I heard this new rapper called Nardo wick is preforming. So I wanna see all the hype around him. Maybe Dru know him.

"Bitch I hope you ready to shake some ass." I told Kenny and she gets out of the seat and twerks I go in my purse. and Grab my dollar bills out and throw them around the car and I slap her ass. Kenny so fuckin stupidd.

I love being with her. She is my bestie. "OO BITCH lets go see DRU and dem." I get a bright idea and Mani Laughs turning on the street to get to they spot.

"Hol on, lemme get my phone so we can post this shit." I record on insta and they turn the music up and

I yell the lyrics out the window. I get my casamigos and take a shot.

"We here." We park out on the curb and I get out walking in the spot seeing dru, BJ, Draco, and Demon.

Sitting on the couches talking and smoking. These niggas dont really drink so I'm cool with that.

"Why yall asses here?" BJ askes and Kenny goes over to him and hugs him. They not fucking they just friends. They bond.

"Nigga because we can. yall act like we cant call the feds up in this bitch" I mug BJ and they laugh and I chuckle.

"Arianna." Dru nods to me and I stand there. He looks at me and shakes his head. Nigga always wanna talk to me.

"Why you aint at home?." He asks and I laugh and sit next to Draco.

"Mama aint at home so Im out." I tell him and he pulls out his phone and start typing. He a bitch he probably texting mama right now.

"Whats wrong?" Draco askes me and I shrug. I dont wanna talk forreal. I hate the fact that they always name me as the basket case of the friend group. I dont like that.

"Stop treating her like a damn basket case." Mani hits Draco and he whines in pain. Mani always reading my mind.

"OWWW BITCH, YOU MAN." He cries and I laugh at him standing off flipping us off. I love my friends.

"Nigga shut yo stupid ass up." I crackle and they all start laughing with me while draco stands rubbing his arm.

"I dont know if yo crazy ass dont know...but you needa stop laughin before I get on yo ass." Draco speaks up and I drop my laugh.

"Nigga-Man dont start" BJ cuts me off and I sit back. Mani passes the blunt to me and I start hitting it. This weed stronger than I used too so I start choking.

"Damn bitch." Kenny walks over and pats my back. I stop coughing and she stops.