17

Nardos POV||

"My chick badd

"My chick badd. My chick good my chick do shit that yo chick wish she could." Arianna sings in my ear and I feel my phone vibrate.

lil hoe🥱🥱

Nardo, I wanna
see you real bad !
read 9:30 pm

Shid I was tryna
see you anyway
read 9:32 pm

yk the
addy bae😘
read 9:40 pm

otw !
read 9:41 pm

"I gotta slide somewhere." I get up off the couch and grab my gun off the coffee table. Arianna sighs and I turn my head around to look at her.

"You always gotta go somewhere. If you fuckin somebody just say dat." She scoffs and I laugh lowly.

I'm dickin down somebody else since you already know.

"Youn want the truth." I shake my head and walk out the front door closing it lightly.

Im being honest with her too. she dont want to know if she knew half the shit I did ha little ass would die.

I head to my Hellcat and unlock it with my keys. Once I get into the car I turn it on and plug my phone so the apple carplay will connect.

I press my apple music and start playing some music.

Know my chains dancin'
Bitch, I got my ice on, why you starin' at me?
Went to Gary, gave him twenty-five, we was both happy
Ugly nigga, VVS's on, and my fro nappy

"forty thoused on me, looking so chubby got it hangin out the pocket torch on me nigga dont grab it!" I rap along to the lyrics by Rio Da yung OG.

I feel the beat of the music running thru the car causing me to drive faster making it to my lil hoe house faster.

I get out the car and walk up the porch of her house and knock. I wait a little minute and she answers the door smiling.

I laugh and she lets me in.

"Girl you swear youn get no dick if im not here." I grab khalia by her waist and she laughs.

"Because I dont." She laughs putting her arms on my shoulder.

Khalia was fine as hell, if me and Arianna wasnt pursing each other me and her would definitely be a thing. She just a vibe.