25

Arianna's POV||

Arianna's POV||

"Arianna are you okay?" The nurse asks me as stand with blood rolling down my jogging pants.

Yea im cool. Like Im not literally bleeding.

"My baby, Im pregnant." I say and they come rushing with a bed and put me on it and rush me to the maternity and labor center.

"How far along are you?" Nurse asks me and I think.

"31 weeks. Can you call my brother and tell him-"

"And when did you notice these symptoms?" She cuts me off about asking about my brother. I need my mama and my brother. I need nardo.

"On the way over here."

"Have you been under any kind of stress?" she asks me while they push me into a room with a bed.

"Yes, My boyfriend got shot I think."

"Im so sorry about that." She says and helps me onto the bed while other nurses hook me up to a bunch of machines.

"How old are you Arianna?"

"Im seventeen years old...is my baby okay?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Were looking into it right now. I promise we are going to do everything we can." She walks out the room and feel alone.

What if my baby dies? What if I never got to know my baby gender and this was a waste of eight months. I can't do this. I can't lose nardo and my baby. All in one night. This is not what I want. I already lost kennedy.

"Ari." I see nardo come to the door frame. He's smiling.

"Nardo. I thought you were in surgery." I smile with joy.

"I was, but im all better now. Them niggas tried to play with my life. And they tried to play with our daughters life. We can't let them ruin our future." He walks over to me and places his hands on my round belly and I feel my eyes tearing up.

"Nardo, I don't wanna ever lose you. We make the best memories together."

"And we gone continue to do that." He says and I feel somebody tap me.

"Arianna, I have good news." She tells me and I look around hoping nardo was still with me.

"Yes?" I sit up.

Please be about nardo. I can't lose him.

"Nardo is out of surgery and he is in the icu."

"Can I see him? I need to see him." I take the blanket off of me and she sighs.

"You still need to rest. I think your about to be in labor. Call your family this is going to be a long adventure." She tells and and hands me my phone in a plastic bag and sits down in the car across from my bed.

I unlock my phone and call my mom. And She answers first ring.

"Is nardo okay?" She asks and I laugh.

"They said he's good, but you need to come down here. Im in labor."

"Arianna your only 32 weeks. This cant be possible." She rambles on and I laugh knowing im going to be okay.

"Its good mommy just call dru." I hang up and go to nasir messages.

I think I should call him instead.

"Hello?" He answers the phone and hear people im the background talking.

"Im in labor. And if you wanna come you can its not mandatory." I say and he clears his throat.

"Um. Ima try to pull up." He hangs up the phone and I put my phone down on my lap.

••
2 days later

"Mommy be careful with her." I say while she hands me my baby.

I chose the name Faith Tremani. She gave me faith and I wanted to name her after what she gave me.

"Girl sush." my mama sits down laughing while nardo sits and stares at me.

"Arianna we need to talk." He tells me and everybody looks at me.

"Why I need to leave?" Dru asks and I nod my head at the door.

"We gone let yall know when yall can come back in." I say and mama rolls her eyes walking out the room with Dru.

"Nardo what? You been in a shitty attitude for the longest." I say while rocking faith in my arms so she wouldnt start crying .

"The only reason I been in a shitty attitude is because you had the nigga who shot me up in this room with you." Nardo tells me and I look down at my baby.

"Wait, Nasir shot you?" I ask and he nods.

"And Ion even wanna bring you or faith into this mess. But that nigga the reason im up in here."

"So you dont wanna be around faith?" I tear up and he shakes his head.

"No I do, I just dont wanna be around Draco." He tells me.

"Nardo I understand. But that is faith father. I cant just keep him away from her."

"Yes you can. If you wanna be with me you gone have to make some decisions. Thats it." He tells me and sits back down on the seat by my hospital bed.

"Okay." I rub Faiths back thinking about how Ima cut my nasir off after I hurt him first.

••