10

Arianna Roseburo
Jacksonville, Florida

  Arianna RoseburoJacksonville, Florida

••

"Ouch that hurts." Arianna gasp while he puts his tip into her. He chuckles lowly while going a little more deeper.

"It's gone be like that." He goes slow and Arianna begins to feel comfort.

"Mm." She lowly moans as he holds her thighs making him go faster.

"Lemme know if you want me go slower." He grunts pumping in and out. Draco was Uncomfortable about the whole situation but he wanted to do whatever made arianna happy.

"Draco.." She moans holding his back tighter as her pleasure become stronger.

"you wanna change positions?" He asks her and she nods.

Draco pulls out and puts her on all fours.

"Arch my back?" She questions and he nods pushing his Dick into her. Making her break the arch she formed.

"Fix yo arch." He tells her while pulling her hair up.

She smiles and Fixes her arch while Draco pushes in and out of her.

"Damnn." She moans gripping the sheets of her bed.

"You wanna throw it back Ari?" He asks her. He puts his hands on her hips and guides her body towards him while he pumps in and out.

••

"So How do you feel?" Draco Asks me out of breath while cumming onto the sheets.

"I mean it was good. It's my first time having sex so I don't know." She shrugs while laying on the bed.

"Shit ion know what to tell you." He puts his underwear on and lays next to her.

"You gone have to pee after. My ex girlfriend said sumin bout doing that after sex."

"Why?" Arianna turns to him and he shrugs.

"Shiitt Ion know I got a dick."

"Oh well, Ima go get some new sheets. You spending the night orr??" She gets up and he nods grabbing his phone off the nightstand.

Draco Didnt understand why she was worried about losing it. He felt uncomfortable that he took it from her. Arianna was important to him and he didn't want her to lose her virginity over nothing.

"Draco, Come get these from the top of the closet." Arianna calls him and he gets up.

"Get what?" He asks and she points.

"Yo ass need a step stool. You aint really 5"5." He Mugs her grabbing the pink sheets.

"I am 5"5. It's just high up."

"Yea okay."

••