27

Arianna's POV||

"Hey baby." Nasir plays peekaboo with faith who is clearly not paying attention. while I sit on the couch on my laptop trying to get work done.

Me and him both decided that he would come see faith twice a week just so they could bond and I can get extra help.

I feel my phone vibrate and I pick it up and see nardo facetiming me.

"Yes?" I ask when it connects and he rolls his eyes.

"Bae you still mad?" He laughs throwing his head back. He was clearly drunk.

"Nardo I dont think you should be calling me bae after what you told me." I shrug and he laughs.

Think shit sweet.

"Bae I never meant that. My bullet was probably traveling thru my body." He laughs and Nasir quickly side eyes me.

"Whatever nardo. You drunk."

"Im drunk enough to know im tryna slide over to yo crib and hit you from the back." He sits up and grabs his cup out the cup holder.

"Unh unh, my mama home." I say and he shrugs.

"I dont give one care. I would come pick yo ass up and we can fuck in my backseat." He takes a sip looking dead in the camera.

"come pick me up then." I jokely say and he nods hanging up the phone in my face.

oh he think im forreal. Shit. I gotta shave.

"So Im taking Faith? Or?" Nasir asks me while I put my phone down on my lap blowing out air.

"I mean sure. She can spend the night with her daddy." I say getting up and walking over to Faith who's drooling all over herself.

"Somebody else used to call me daddy." He mumbles under his breath and I laugh.

"Who? Ion remember saying that even when making my daughter." I say and he gets up.

"I remember it. I remember nutting in you too." He shrugs getting his phone out his pocket and answering his phone.

"Nasir. Dont say that kinda of stuff infront of my baby. She's too young." I say and he laughs.

"Wassup with it?" He asks the person into the phone and they tell him something and he nods.

"What you mean?" He clears his throat.

the person responds on the phone. I tap on my belly feeling the extra fat Im carrying.

"Alright I got my baby tonight so we gotta deal with this shit later." He hangs up the phone and mugs me.

"Ugly ass baby mama." He says and I scoff.

"Ugly is never the word. Im very much fine." I wave him off and he laughs.

"I gotta show you something." Nasir sits on the couch and I sit next to him.

"What?"

"You think she cute? I been fucking with her but ion know." He shows me his next victim.

"I mean you cant do any better than me. But she cute. Her hair looking laid to the gods." I crackle and he pushes me.

"Your madddd."

"Mad at you? Or mad at that bonnet that been sitting on top of your head for the last week?"

"Bitchh. Not to faucking much..." I frown patting my head.

••

"Yes right there." I moan loudly while gives me back-shots while we in the back of his car.