26

Arianna's POV||

Arianna's POV||

"Hush its okay faith." I rock her while putting her back into the bassinet on the side of my bed.

I been kind of feeling lonely with taking care of faith and not really talking to nardo. But I think its just some type of new mama shit.

"She still fussing?" Nasir asks me on facetime and I flip the camera on her and he takes a photo.

"And she wont stop. Im tired!!" I huff laying down my bed and he laughs.

"I can come pick her up, if you need me too."

"No Im okay. You dont need to come pick her up." I say as faith starts fussing.

"Faithh." I say feeling tears welling up in my eyes.

I pick her back up and rock her side to side so she can settle down.

"I haven't seen my baby in person since you gave birth to her. I'm her father I wanna see her grow, like arianna this shit blows me." He tells me and I frown a little.

He might be right. But nardo loves me and I dont wanna fuck that up.

"It's just...You cant pick her up." I say and he hangs up the phone.

It's not that I dont want him to pick her up. It's just I dont want to have nardo hate me because I chose nasir over him. It already happened before I dont want it to happen again.

"Okay girl, lets get you ready because you need to wear some new clothes." I down at faith trying to cheer up. I get up with her in my arms and go to my closet to pick out a onesie for her.

"This one cute?" I ask her and then show her and she looks at it.

"Ima take that as a yes." I place it down on the bed and lay her down next to it.

"It looks a little too big." I lower my eyebrows and pick her back up.

I go back to the closet and pick a smaller onesie. Since she is a premature baby. Some of the I got clothes dont fit her.

"Hmm. I like this one." I grab it out of the closet and bring it to the bed and place her down again and place the onesie next to her.

"It looks like your size." And I walk away her.

I hear her fussing and I sigh.

"You hungry?" I ask walking over to bed and see her face turning red from crying.

I'm tired. Im overwhelmed. I need a break.

"Lemme make you a bottle." I pick her up and go down stairs and see Nardo car in the driveway.

"Oh shoot. Nardo here, I dont why though. But Lemme feed you real quick." I tell her and open the door.

I motion my hand for him to come in and he turns the car off, gets out and walks towards me at the front door.

"Hey." He dryly side hugs me and looks down at faith and makes a mean face.

"Why you got my baby on this outfit?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Its cute. And shut because you barely pick out cute outfits.."I say going into the kitchen and he follows me.

"You talk to draco?." Nardo asks me while he sits at the island.

"Yea, He tried to pick her up to give me a break.." I say while grabbing her formula and making the bottle.

"Why he tryna pick her up?" He grabs the bottle off the counter to make sure its tight.

"Because he told me that he is her father and needs to see her grow." I shrug.

I want to let him see her but nardo just wont budge. He says that nasir aint gone be around us but I feel like thats fucked up, Nasir never did anything to me except get hurt by me.

"I can take care of faith. He dont need to see her. Matter fact lemme see yo phone." Nardo tell me and I scoff.

"No nardo you not seeing my phone. You need to stop fucking acting weird about It. He will see her when I feel like it. Matter of fact she while see him today."

"Man ion got time for this bullshit. Its me or him." He says.

"So you gone make me choose over my baby or you? Faith needs nasir thats her father and if you can't respect that you weird."

"I don't wanna respect that. Because that's the nigga who shot me over you. So technically this shit yo fault." Nardo yells at me.

Wow.

"This is not my fault. You chose to fuck with me just like you chose to cheat on me. Just like you chose to hit me." I yell back and he gets up out of the seat.

"And I should of never fucked with you in the first place." He walks out the kitchen and slams the front door.

Why cant he just understand.

••