14

Hey babes ! Im back 🤗🤗🤗🤗 so yall betta be happy bc I started skool 5 weeks ago and I havent been updatin because of stress

Hey babes ! Im back 🤗🤗🤗🤗 so yall betta be happy bc I started skool 5 weeks ago and I havent been updatin because of stress.🧏🏾‍♀️

Nardo Wick
———

"Im on the way." I tell Arianna while speeding down the highway to her house.

"Oh...Can you stop by starbucks?" She asks and I think. Her little bougie ass always want some starbucks.

"It's 8:30. They closed Ma." I tell her and hear her whisper sumin making me laugh. She probably was giggling

"Alright Im pulling up. Open the door." I hang up and Turn up my music.

Know my chains dancin'
Bitch, I got my ice on, why you starin' at me?
Went to Gary, gave him twenty-five, we was both happy
Ugly nigga, VVS's on, and my fro nappy
Forty thousand on me, lookin' so chubby
Got it hangin' out the pocket, torch on mе, nigga, don't grab it

(Im from Detroit. So I only know our ghetto ass music.)

"Nardo." Arianna comes out the house calling my name and I smile at her flashing my diamond grills.

She cheeses a little bit harder like a little gremlin. and I look down at my shoes nervously to not look at her. 

I really like Arianna. She raw as hell. But she just got a lot of shit in her world that I dont know about.

"so where we goin again?" I ask her while walking up the steps of her porch. Her house was pretty nice considering what side of town she lived in.

"The block party." She closes the screen door and I look and see her mama standing by the stairs staring thru the door.

"Tell your mama I said Hey." I tell Ari and she opens the door to reaches her head inside.

"MAMA NARDO SAID HEY." She yells and then slams the door again.

I hear her mama say something but It's not loud enough for me to hear it. So I just chuckle to myself and wait for Arianna to be ready.

"Alright im ready." She walks to the car and I Trail behind her like a lost puppy.

We both get into the car and I press the start button.

She adjusts her seat and touches my radio and I slap her hand. she grins.

"I told yo ass last time you was in my car. Dont be touchin my damn radio." I make a face at her and she busts out laughin.

"Boyy you sound like somebody mama." She laughs harder while saying the sentence and I roll my eyes pulling off.

••

"SHE WIT ME DOIN SHIT YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE ALL ON CAMERA!" Ari yells Moncler bubble lyrics while she twerks with Kennedy. They both some hood rats but that's none of my concern. 

"Nardo you good? She asks me and I nod slowly watching Arianna lips move. I couldnt even hear the words out her mouth.

"Yea Im fine. Ima be in the car tho. so lemme know when you wanna slide outta here." I get up and she looks into my eyes.

"Okay." She responds and I walk out to my car to sit and chill.

I roll up a backwood I had in my glove deparment. As I start rolling up I grab my lighter. Just to have it for fast purposes because this light up bout to be the best one I have ever had.

Then I hear multiple gunshots making people rush past my car and to their cars. I call Arianna and she doesn't pick up. Maybe her phone don't got 5G.

I get out the car making sure to have my gun with me. I go over to where arianna and Kennedy were and I dont see Arianna.

look around and see some niggas running tucking they guns by where Dejah and Kennedy was standing. But when I look down to see who got shot. All I see is blood and kennedy ontop of the blood. 

I look down with heavy eyes because she is just laying there lifeless. "Arianna." I yell and she appears with no clue what happened.

"I was looking for you-" She says and see's me looking down making her look down at kennedy. 

"KENNEDY!!" Arianna screams getting on the ground and grabbing her body getting blood on her shirt and blue jean shorts. 

"Call 911!!" She yells at me and I call them. I hear ambulance sirens coming down the street so I hang up on 911. 

"arianna." Kennedy faintly says. 

"Ken, I'm right here. dont talk. I'm here." she cries as kennedy breathing gets shorter and shorter.

"ari" Kennedy cries while the paramedics rush towards us. 

"Tell my mama I love her. for me please. Please tell her." she holds onto Ariannas shirt with her bloody hand. But her Grip lets go and she stops breathing all together. 

"KEN.." She shakes her as the paramedics rip them apart from eachother. 

"Arianna, She gone..She gone." I sit on the ground next to her and wrap her into my arms. 

"But..that's my bestfriend." She cries hugging me tighter.

••