9

Kennedy Harrison
Jacksonville, Florida
10:00 am

Kennedy HarrisonJacksonville, Florida10:00 am

••

"So tell me why you thought it was a good idea to have sex with him?" I ask kaylen while we sit in my car at the house.

"I felt like if I did it then I would feel more mature." She tells me and I nod thinking about my first time.

I barely remember it but I do know that after having sex I became hyper sexual. Like a fucking rabbit.

"Well, did it make you more mature?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"I don't know. I mean It's okay I was sore the day after other than that I've been okay."

"Did you use protection?" And she shakes her head.

"It felt weird inside with the rubber so he said it would feel better without it and it did."

I sit back and turn my head making her roll her eyes knowing what I'm bout to say.

"It only takes one time. Ima make yo ass take a pregnancy test. That shit aint cute nore so you wanna be 15 and pregnant in high school."

"Whatever." She sits backs and look out the window.

"What you mean whatever? You don't wanna end up like some bitches who don't have nobody besides a deadbeat babydaddy."

"Girl I said whatever."

"Yo stank ass attitude aint it. You needa get that shit in check. Because I don't care how nice I am to you, You don't need to disrespect me." I fuss at her.

••
Omniscient POV
Jacksonville, Florida

"I wish we can go back to when we was at the beach. That was peaceful." Arianna sighs while laying her head on draco's shoulder.

He had came over to check up on her after She didn't text him back.

"Nigga it was cold then a motherfucka you weird as fuck. but what about my nigga nardo. I haven't seen him with you." He asks me and she dramatically sighs.

"Nothing. We just aint text after I got back home from jacksonville. It's weird. I thought we had a bond but I guess life aint all that."

Arianna sighs thinking about the events in her head. He just stopped talking to her after nothing it made her feel weird. She never cared about a boy before.

"Maybe you text first. I love when bitches text first it makes me feel like somebody doing something for me instead of me doing it all."

Nobody did nothing for draco. Not even his mother he always made his way thru the world by himself. He got used to it but when someone does something for him it sticks with him because it's different than his past treatments.

She nods looking at his neck tats making a question pop in her head.

"When did you lose your virginity?" I ask and he laughs opening his eyes wider.

"Uhh, I mean I was like fifth-teen."

"Did it feel weird? Did it make you wanna throw up?" She asks him a series of questions making him shrug not knowing how to answer correctly.

"Answer the questions I wanna know for my first time."

"Mann I don't know but on my part it was fine. I was chill about it. You should ask a female. I'm not gone be no help." He suggest to her and she frowns.

"Would you take mines If I asked?" She asked and Draco raised his eyebrows.

"Man I don't know. Why you askin?" He asks and she shrugs.

"because when I have sex in a future relationship I wanna be prepared. I don't wanna be a newbie."

"Ari youn don't gotta please no nigga by not being a virgin."

"I just wanna be ready...can you show me your dick? I've never seen one inperson." She flashes her smile and he shakes his head lowly.

"No, that weird as hell."

"Look, it's only weird if you make it. I just wanna see it no weird shit."

"Man okay." He gets up and stands infront of her. He unbutton his pants pullin them down showing his etikhas.

"Go ahead," she hurries him and he laughs pulling his Underwear down revealing his soft dick.

"Wow." Her eyes open wider.

"Okay can this not be a sex ed class." He says and she stops him from pulling up his underwear.

"Can you take my virginity?"

"Man, Yo brother my best man. I can't be fucking around withcu." He says and Arianna laughs.

"It's only once and I promise I just wanna lost my virginity."

Draco sighs and nods his head slowly making Arianna squeal.

"I mean how we gone do it?" She asks him and he pushes her body onto the bed.

••