2

Arianna Roseburo
Jacksonville, Florida

Arianna RoseburoJacksonville, Florida

..

got a smile like yo' momma
How you make a - happy through my pain and my trauma
And we cruising up in traffic with the top down in the summer
I got this Glock up in my lap, 'cause you know we in the jungle
(I pull the trigger, let it rumble)
I can't let a - take me from you
She said these - can't do it like you

"baby what's on your mind?" I sing along to the song while doing my makeup for school.

Last night was a bummer. They started shoting outside so my brother made me leave.

"Ari, Baby you gone be late." My mama comes in my room,I turn around to look at her.

"You just got off?" I ask and she yawns.

"Yea baby, I love you." She walks over and kissses me.

"Alrt, I love you too ma. Where is dru at?" I ask and she shrugs.

"He in the kitchen, but about last night." She says and I turn around back to my vanity.

"Why you go out on a school night, plus you was smoking." She puts her hand on her hip.

"Ma-Be lucky you a good kid, I would and should take all yo devices." She waves her hands around frustrated.

"Okay! Ima do better" She walks off leaving me door open.

"Oo this song." I laugh putting on my lashes

This is how I feel, I got your love attached to me
And you know I truly love you, it was never about no pussy
And you told me that them niggas ain't for me, they just want my money
And I like the way you is, you ain't tryna kick it with my buddies

"Arianna." Dru calls from downstairs and I roll my eyes. Nigga I dont wanna do shit with you.

"What?" I go to the stairs and he at the bottom.

"Come on. yo ass gone be late." He walks out the door and I go back in my room spraying some body mist.

I grab my purse and my backpack. I run downstairs and put my crocs on a walk out to Dru Car.

My mama dont wanna get me a car so Dru drop and pick me up.

"Why yo ass smell like a bakery. Funky ass." He pinches his nose and I sigh.