12

Arianna Roseburo
Jacksonville, Florida
••

"So You say he aint like that you lost your virginity?" Draco asks me while in the car sitting in line for Chickflia.

"Yea, He thought that He was gone take and it shit. But I aint want soul ties with him. Because Kennedy told me soul ties was real."

"Man, The only reason you would get soul ties if you say love shit while fuckin. And we aint do none of that." He assures me and I nod.

"I mean okay, but still." I look over at him and tucks his lip in.

"Still what? If he can't accept you for what you are he aint the one. But just give him a chance to think about it. And If he don't come to terms drop him."

Draco is the only person who gives me advice. Nobody else gives me advice or help me 24/7 with my bullshit. He is the only person I have and I love him.

"Okayyy." I drag out the sentence and he pulls up to the window to get the food.

"You gone learn."

"Learn what?" I ask him sitting up and he shakes his head laughing.

"Thanks." He tells the girl at the window and pulls off.

"Thanks." I mock him and he takes my chicken bites out the bag and hands them to me.

"Sassy." He mumbles opening my sauce packet for me. I don't do it because of my nails.

"Thank youuu." I drag out and dip one of my nuggets in the sauce and he nods and look back over at the road.

••

"I don't know, I just feel like..." I look into Draco's eyes and he nods slowly with his red eyes.

He grabs the Hennessy off his nightstand and take a sip out of it and passes it to me.

"Like what?" He asks and I shrug sipping some henny.

"I don't know, I think it's the liquor talking. But It's like, I wanna have sex with you again.." I twist my lips and he looks over to me.

"Arianna, Ion wanna make you think you need me to have sex. You got other niggas that you can find to have sex witchu. I love you and Ion wanna use yo body if you not fully in it." He speaks slowly and I stare into his eyes.

"I'm serious, I want you."

"Lemme go use the bathroom. I needa be mentally prepared for this." He jokes and goes into the bathroom.

"You ready?" Draco asks walking back in. And going over to the bed on my side.

"Yea." I Get up and take my shirt off and he kisses me unbuttoning my Bra.

He Pushes me down on the bed and he stars licking my Breast in circles.

"Mmm." I moan as He tugs on my biker shorts making me Pull them off. He put his hands on on my clit making me moan.

He goes down on me. Licking my clit making me moan out loudly.

"Fuck Draco right there." I moan louder as he licks my clit in circles.

He keeps eating me out until I come.

"turn around." He says and I get up and turn around arching my back.

I feel his tip at my entrance so I moan when he slides in Gripping the sheets.

"Draco." I moan laying my head down.

"Fix yo arch." He pulls my hair making me arch again with him slamming into my harder.

I start throwing back. "Right them mama." He grabs my neck making me smile and Moan.

"Choke me." I smile and he grips harder making me choke.

He pulls out and nuts on the sheets making me turn around on my back and him putting his dick in again.

"You wet." He smiles going in and out softly making me mug. He Starts going faster choking me.

"Yesss. Daddy keep going." I put my head back.
He starts rubbing my cilt while pumping in and out of me.

He bends down over me and kisses me passionately.

He grips my neck while kissing me.

••

"Arianna wake up." Draco shoves me and I open my eyes seeing I was sleeping in my bed.

"Nigga you all on me. Why you wakin me up?" I ask him sitting up and he shrugs.

"Because I'm bored and you was sleep." He says and my phones begins to ring.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone and I hear Nardo clear his throat.

"Aye, I aint mean nothing forreal when me and you were chillin." He tells me and sigh.

"Nardo make your mind up. Is we cool or not? I'm noting going down this loophole witchu."

"It's not a loophole. I just got problems youn understand." He tells me and I see Draco getting out of bed.

"Okay, Ima see you in a hour." I hang up and look over at Draco.

"I'm bout to slide to the trap. Call me when you on yo way." He tells me pulling up his pants and leaving my door kinda open.

"Bye." I say and I hear the stairs creek.