13

Arianna Roseburo
Jacksonville, Florida
••

I'ma big flexer, rich dresser
I just blew your ran on some Montclair sweatshirts
Big stepper, Louie V collector
She ain't have enough then I'ma apply more pressure, bitch
I already earned my stripes
These bitches ain't no competition, they ain't believe in the hype

"I justdon't dropped a bag on a few pair of Off-Whites!" I scream the lyrics while driving Dru's car over to the trap.

I push the gas down more speeding. I hear my music stop and see Draco calling me.

"Yea?" I ask answering the phone and I hear coughing in the background.

"Where you at? Dru wanted to know bout his lil sister."

"Put me on speaker." I tell Draco and I clear my throat

"Dreandre, Get the fuck off my phone telling My bestie to call me. before I tell everyone what bitch you fucked in Miami. I found her instagram."

"Oo." I hear somebody Instagate in the background.

"Whatever:" He smacks his lips and I head Draco laugh which makes me smile.

"Alright im outside." I hang up and my music starts blasting again making me turn the radio down and getting out the car.

"Hey." I say to nardo giving him a hug as stands by the porch stairs.

"Hey, I missed you. I know you already know that. But I just wanted to let you know that I aint mean what I said. I know you are your own person so I'm not mad." He explains holding on to me and I laugh.

"Nardo you don't gotta be sorry, I know we both did wrong. We both have to forgive each other to move on."

"Okay." He nods letting me go and I nod back going up the stairs and into the trap.

"Hey gang bangers. Where my brother at? I wanna return the stolen keys he gave me. Twelve coulda been on my ass." I say to Draco, Demon, and Kacey.

"I'm in the back. Lil bald headed Devil." Dru yells and I walk to the back.

"Oww." I whine while walking backing there.

"What's wrong sis?" He asks and I pout handing him the keys.

"My Alexander Mcqueens hurting my feet."

"Man grow the fuck up and where some regula shoes. You just needa get some Jordan 4's or some Belci's and call it day. Give then Mcqueens up." He speaks to me and I roll my eyes.

"I like em." Draco Shrugs walking in while on the phone.

I smile and He looks at Dru with a Mug.

"Nigga watch how you talking. I will find yo ass and put a bullet in between yo eyes.." Draco tells somebody on the phone and I sit on the couch watching Dru raise his eyebrows.

"Who on da phone talking crazy?" Dru asks Draco and He nods grabbing the his glock out the safe.

"This nigga Key. Said we gave him the wrong type of dope." draco tells Dru making him stop Counting his money.

"Tell that nigga if he gotta a problem use his guns and not them lil words."

"nah fuck that. Ima find yo rat ass and Shoot you." Draco hangs up and walks out the room and Dru grabs his Gun off the dresser. Checking the bullets.

"Look, Stay here. Nardo gone stay here. We be back." Dru tells me and I nod.

"Be safe." I say and he walks out leaving me alone in the room.

I hear some chatter and then the Screen door slams.

I facetime Kenny and she picks up on the 3rd ring and I sigh.

"Girl where you at?" I ask seeing her in a car.

"In the car on the way to The mall. I needa find a outfit for the Block party." She tells me and I nod biting my lip.

"I already got my outfit. But I gotta see in Nardo gone take me. Because ion gotta a car."

"Girl I can pick you up." She assures me and I shake my head no.

"Nah, I want to spend some alone time with him. Plus He drives faster." I explain and she fixes her clear frame glasses.

"Well, Don't fuck him the back seat. That's the worst play to fuck."

"Girl..I'm barely pasted losing my virginity." I wispier and she giggles.

"Call me later I needa focus on the road." She hangs up on me.

"Ugh." I yell and get up walking to the front of the house. I go into the living room and see nardo sitting on the couch.

"I thought you went wit dem." I say sitting next to him and he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"I aint involved wit that street shit that much no mo." He says while I place my head on his lap.

"why?" I ask and smacks his lips

"Federal."

"Whatever. But can we pull up to a Block party later tonight?" I ask and He nods.

"Yea, Ima just hang witchu for the rest of the night."

••