19

Arianna's POV||

"I hated seeing him in that store

"I hated seeing him in that store." I speak into the air, I sometimes speak out loud to myself just so I can feel like I'm talking to kennedy. Her voicemail is full because I called it so many times so I decided to just start talking out loud.

"He was weird. Like I feel like he dapped up MY nigga to rub it in my face that he will forever be around." I sigh and look at the ceiling.

"Like Nasir should know better, why would he basically hug that nigga after that nigga cheated on me right after your death?"

"He rlly don't understand, You dappin the same nigga who embarrassed me infront of a bitch because she gave him some pussy."

Stressing me out. I love him, but he cant do that type of shit,

"Bitch, He really not good for me. Because I miss Nardo. Real badd. I miss that nigga. The head he used to give me ohhh. Bitchh." I bite my lip remembering that one time he had..MEMORIES.

"Oh lemme also get this pregnancy off my mind, So tell me why Nasir pull out game so weak that my test for pregnancy came back positive, But Im team FUCK DEM KIDS. So Them kids aint gone be with me. This lil bastard child inside of me is gone be gone come next saturday when the baby father give me that cash."

I lay down in my bed getting under the comforter because It suddenly became cold.

"Arianna, Mama said come downstairs." Dru come to my door and I get up automatically.

I get up and put my slippers on walking out my room and walking down the stairs with dru on my ass behind me.

"Mama how may I help you?" I ask her when I get to the kitchen she places the pregnancy test on the island counter.

"You so fucking stupid." She sighs and throws the test at me,

"Fucking niggas and you ruining yo damn future." Dru adds in and I turn to him,

"Since Im fuckin niggas, I fucked yo homeboy and you aint say shit when I was fucking him. You knew what he was doing and aint say shit, So dont say shit now because I got this seed in me nigga." I go off on him.

He is a horrible example of a brother.

"Lil girl, shut the fuck up with that. Because you chose to fuck Draco I aint tell you to fuck him. You chose to fuck Nardo I aint tell you too."

"Nigga fuck you. You can die for all I care. All that dirty shit you do. All that dirty shit you did to Kennedy I would trade yo life for hers anytime." I tell him and he looks down at his feet.

"Okay." He walks out the kitchen and walks up stairs. I know he hurt but good.

"Disappointed in your arianna. You needa deal with this, Who is the baby father?" She asks me and I smile.

"Draco."

"Aint shit to smile about. Yo dumb ass is pregnant and you fuckin livin in my house with no job and was on the way to college,"

"Ma Im smiling because I aint that damn serious. Ima just get abortion." I shrug and she nods.

Fuck them kidssss perioddttt ! IM GONE BE FKF
Fuck Kid Free!!

"You got pregnant so you gone keep this baby. I dont care." She tells me and I stare at her blankly.

"Keepin a baby gone ruin my life. This baby is the last thing I can fucking handle."

"I dont care, be lucky Im kicking yo grown ass out my damn house." She remarks and I stand there nodding my head.

I really dont give a damn.

"Okay Ma." I walk off and go upstairs to my room and I text Nasir to come pick me up.

••

"I got something to tell you." Is the first thing I say after I get in the car.

"Whats wrong?" He asks me. My throat begins to feel dry.

All of sudden Im scared to tell him. Like my what if he hates me and want to kick me out of the car and never talk to me or the baby.

"Im pregnant." I lowly tell him.

"What you say?" He asks me and I bite my bottom lip.

"Im pregnant." I say louder and he looks over at me and smiles.

"Thats why yo ass so nervous." He laughs and I twist my lips.

"The only reason Im nervous is because Im too young to have this baby."

"If you dont want to keep you dont have too. This is up to you because I would never pressure you into something you dont want to do." He tells me and I smile.

My pussy wet as hell.

"I'm keeping the baby."