Chapter 2

Once they reached Tracy's parent's house, they were greeted by Alan and Tracy's dad, Sid, who welcomed them in. They told him about the situation, and he seemed rather relieved that they were inviting his son to Stu's wedding.

"Guys, I can't tell you how much this means," he said as he led them through the large house. He had been going on and on about this since they came through the door. "Alan's been waiting for the invite ever since he got wind of the wedding."

"I'm sure he has," Stu said, seemingly regretting his decision as he walked through the house.

"Yeah, he's been standing outside by the mailbox every day," Sid continued, and Phil rubbed his hand over his face.

"Wow, that's rough," he said as they stopped by one of the rooms that had a sign that said, 'Warning: Genius at Work'.

"Yeah," Sid looked down as he spoke, before looking back up at the four of them. "I, uh, I'm not quite sure he ever left Vegas, you know? He really needs this." (Y/n) looked at the man with a face of reproach, her arms crossed over her chest. Sid knocked on the door, and an angry 'What?!' made its way through. Sid looked at them as if to say 'there it is' before calling, "Sweetie, it's Pa Pa. You have visitors." Looking back at the four of them, he quickly said, "Go in slowly, give him a chance to acclimate."

Waiting for a moment, the door opened, and Alan looked at Phil as if he were the love of his life, before his eyes looked to the others. "Hey, Alan," Doug greeted, and Alan nodded his head.

"Hey, guys," Alan said, and his eyes were drawn back to Phil. "Hey, Phil."

"Hey, bud," Phil smiled at Alan to be nice, and (Y/n) was trying very hard to hold in her laughter.

Looking around at the rest of them like they were celebrities, he said, "Y-You guys wanna come in?"

"Sure," Doug said.

"Yeah, absolutely," Phil answered, but Stu remained silent on the matter as they walked inside.

Alan gave Doug a bro-handshake before he entered his room, but he gave Phil a hug before he let him in. Stu he gave a pat on the back, and (Y/n) he hugged around her waist, putting his head as close to her breasts as possible. Biting her lip in annoyance as her hands were up, she said, "Alan, buddy, that's enough."

"Just a little longer," he said, his eyes closed before she pushed him away roughly. "All right, all right."

Phil gave Alan a dirty look before putting his hands on (Y/n)'s upper arms and looked down at her, asking, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just didn't know why I didn't expect it," she whispered back, nodding her head as they turned back to the others.

Sid looked in the room with a smile and said, "Okay, see you on the court in half-" He didn't finish his sentence, for Alan had closed the door in his face before turning back to his guests.

"Pretty cool room, Alan," Phil said as he looked around. It was a rather immature room, with multiple action figures of sports men and strange posters up all over the place. On his bed, there was a pillow with a print of a golden lab on it that (Y/n) looked at closely.

"Oh, thanks, Phil. My dad pays my rent," Alan replied as the guys looked around.

"I bet he pays for a lot more than that," (Y/n) muttered to herself, her arms crossed even more over herself in response to being in his room.

"Alan, what the fuck?" they heard Doug say, and looked over to where he was walking. On the wall, of course, sat framed pictures of all the photos that they took in Las Vegas. "We were supposed to delete these. You made a promise."