Chapter 3

A sixteen hour plane ride was certainly worse than (Y/n) originally thought it would be, but all she had to do to sleep was lay her head on Phil's shoulder with a pillow behind her, and she was out like a light. The rest of the time on the plane was simply her watching movies on her iPad or reading her book from her carryon bag. When they finally reached the destination, she sighed in relief, and stood up to stretch once she was out of the plane, feeling herself crack in many places from the lack of movement.

They all went to two transportation cars that would take them to the hotel they were staying at. After another long drive, and Alan looking like he was going to murder Teddy soon, they had pulled into the hotel and got out grabbing their luggage as they walked into the building.

"Baby!" they heard, and turned to see an ecstatic Lauren running towards Stu, jumping into his arms from the joy of seeing him. She kissed him after not having seen him in a week and asked, "How was your trip?"

"It was long, but good," Stu answered, and (Y/n) saw Teddy smiling at the sight of his sister so happy. However, behind him, Alan was glaring devilishly, taking his sunglasses off to increase the tension.

"All right, everyone. My dad has the venue for the rehearsal dinner booked at seven. It's right near the sunset," Lauren called to the group waiting.

"All right! Let's all get our rooms and go," Stu said, just as excited as his fiancée.

Phil put his arm over (Y/n)'s shoulder and whispered into her ear, "Remember what you told me about private beaches and a late night?"

"After the wedding, Phil. After," she said with a laugh, making Phil scoff as they walked to the receptionist.

"You always love to leave me hanging nowadays," he stated, and all she did was shrug.

"It's fun to watch you beg."

Once they got to their room, the first thing they did was gawk at the view they were given. It was a beautiful panoramic view of the clear blue waters of Thailand, the sun already beginning to come down from the sky. Phil said something about not even needing the beaches when they had a view like this, which made her smile brightly at him and laugh. Getting ready for the dinner, (Y/n) decided to go with a long, dark violet dress with slim straps. She didn't think the older people at the dinner would be happy to see a tattoo on her chest, so, like Doug's wedding, she made sure the neckline was high enough to cover it. Putting on some heels, she did some simple hair and not too much makeup. Walking out, she heard a whistle come from the bed, and looked to see Phil laying back on it, already set to leave.

"Baby, you know I love that dress," he said, leaning over to take her hand and pull her down towards him onto the bed.

"Phil-" He cut her off with a long kiss, pulling her into him so that she was laying down on the bed underneath him. He didn't give her time to speak in between the next kiss, causing her hand to come up to tangle in his hair. It was only when he lost the ability to not move to her neck that he lost her distractions. Somewhat. "Phil, we need- we need to go."

"Come on, please," he begged, leaving little bite marks on her collarbone. "Just a quick one."

Looking at the clock, she shook her head and said, "No, Phil, it's almost seven fifteen. We're already late."

Sighing, Phil pushed himself up so that he was hovering over her and said, "If we're already late, than what does it matter?" She gave him a stern look, so he rolled his eyes and gave her a quick kiss before saying, "Fine." Looking over at him, she laughed and covered her mouth when she saw his lips. "What?" he asked, looking at her. She gestured to his mouth, and he walked into the bathroom to check, and she heard an 'oh, come on!' come from the bathroom, followed by a chuckle. "Do you have anything to get it off?"