Chapter 4

The headache pounding in (Y/n)'s ears was overwhelming. She felt the hard floor beneath her instead of the soft sand of the beach, and there was no beach breeze coming through the air. Instead, all she felt, and smelled, was warm, humid air against her already sweating body. She felt the wind against her stomach and legs, her eyebrows furrowing as she tried to wake up. She heard a groan from beside her as a crappy fan blew wind on them, and she struggled to open her eyes when she heard Phil say, "What the hell?"

A cough left her lungs, causing her to turn onto her side as she listened to Phil stand up from his spot. She felt hands on her, under her torso and legs, and before she knew it, she was being lifted from the floor and onto a squeaky bed, sitting on the edge as she kept her eyes closed. "Phil, that's you, right?"

"Yeah, it's me," he said, his voice raspy from the exhaustion. She felt his weight on the bed beside her as she slowly blinked her eyes open and looked around.

They were sitting on a thin bed in a dirty, run down motel in the middle of God knows where. Looking around, she saw a bowl with a red stained rag inside it, the entire thing wet. Cockroaches skittered here and there around them as she blinked, her eyes regaining their consciousness as time went on. "Phil, where the hell are we?" she asked, looking over to see his red-rimmed eyes and tired, sweaty face, his shirt completely unbuttoned.

"God, I don't know," he muttered, running a hand through his hair like he did when he was stressed and tired. "Did it- Did it fucking happen again?"

"I think so," she whispered, managing to stand up from the seat. Looking down at herself, she saw she was no longer in her violet dress from the night before, but was instead wearing an Led Zeppelin shirt that was cut just below her breasts, showing her entire stomach, which allowed her to see the new shiny belly button piercing that lay there. She was wearing tight, very high shorts that she tried pulling down, but they only brought the waistband with them, causing her to have to raise them again, and saw that she only had a crappy pair of flip flops on her feet. Looking at her knuckle, she saw them bruised, and hissed in pain when she opened her fist too far. Turning, she felt a pain in her shoulder blade, and let out an 'ow', which drew Phil's attention. He looked to see her trying to feel her shoulder, turning around as she said, "Phil, can you check my shoulder?"

"Yeah," he said, and she turned on the bed to get him to lift up the high bottom of the shirt to see what was up. She couldn't see it for herself, but Phil said, "My, God. (Y/n) you got another tattoo."

"What the fuck?" she muttered, and tried to see over her shoulder. She just barely got a glimpse a the red ink tattoo, a small pair of wings on her left shoulder. "Is that red ink?"

"Why do you keep getting tattoos, holy fuck," Phil muttered, before standing up and rubbing his hands over his eyes, before taking his aviators from the coffee table and putting them on and going to stand by the window.

"Why'd I get the belly piercing this time??" she said, looking down at the red jewel embedded in her stomach.

"I like it," she heard him say roughly, his voice still effected from the rough night.

A squeaking from the other side of the room caught their attention, and they looked to see a bald headed Alan fall from the top of a bunk bed, landing face first on the floor. He groaned as he got up from his place on the floor, and (Y/n) couldn't help but stare at the top of his head. All of his hair was gone, except for his beard. All you could see was his pale head.

Alan approached Phil, who coughed while at the window, and said, "Phil. I think it's happened again."

"Alan, what the fuck did you do?" Phil demanded, looking away from the window as (Y/n) stood, her face set in stone as she looked at the short man. He drugged them before, why wouldn't he do it again?