Chapter 6

Walking through the streets, the monkey now back on Phil's shoulder, the four of them looked around at the large, unfamiliar city they were trapped in. They had gotten Alan a hat and a bag full of soda with a straw to drink, while (Y/n) had invested in a poncho to cover herself up a little more in. Still in her crappy flip flops and extra short shorts, she walked with the guys, looking at the surroundings for any sign of anything that might be familiar. However, she came up blank, still unable to remember the night before. Her shoulder, however, was starting to feel more and more irritated, the red ink tattoo itching at her skin.

"Phil, I really think we should go to the American Consulate," Stu said once again. This was the third time he had tried to get Phil to comply to his plan, but even (Y/n) had to admit it was a bad idea, especially after what happened in the hotel.

"For what? To report a dead body we shoved into the ice machine?" Phil countered.

"Well, what are we gonna do, keep walking around in circles? 'Cause that's real productive." Stu fired back.

"You know, I'm trying to figure this thing out, and your attitude is not helping," Phil said, his irritation shining through.

"Well, I'm sorry! It's a hundred degrees, and we don't have a plan! And all we've done is buy him hats and sodas and ponchos," Stu began to shout.

"What? It's a bag of Fanta," Alan said as he held up the plastic bag.

"Boys, come on!" (Y/n) tried to get them to calm down, but Phil continued his argument.

"All right, what do you wanna do, Stu?" Phil asked in a sardonic voice, looking at Stu in faux consideration.

"I don't know!" Stu shouted back at him over the sounds of the city around them.

"Well, then stop yelling at me like it's my fucking fault!"

"It is your fault!" Stu pointed, his voice becoming broken and hoarse as he got more and more upset. "All I wanted was a bachelor brunch!"

"Boys, shut the hell up!" (Y/n) raised her voice even louder as she got in between the two men. Stu looked at her with a crazed eye while Phil put his hand on his hips, glaring at Stu. "We are going to get nothing done if the two of you don't get your fucking acts together!! So suck it up, shut up, and let's try to find the goddamn kid before he bleeds to death."

Stu and Phil continued to glare at each other, but a phone ringing from Phil's pocket interrupted their stare-off. "Shit, it's Doug!" he said, and quickly answered the phone. "Talk to me." After a moment, Phil raised his hands in a Hallelujah gesture and said, "Oh, thank God. Doug found him. What happened?" Stu gaped in joy, and breathed out in relief. "Arrested? For what?"

"Wait, what? Arrested?" (Y/n) questioned, looking at Stu, who's joy seemed to be chipping away quickly.

"Seriously?" Phil asked through the phone in what seemed like an impressed sort of way. "Okay, okay. I'll call you when we get there." Shutting off the phone, Phil looked at the others and said, "Teddy's in jail, but he's fine. We gotta get a cab."

"Okay, all right!" Stu said, some of his enthusiasm returning as Phil managed to pull a cab over to the side, the four of them piling in together.

They arrived at what Phil had said was the Rachawang Police Station. She didn't know if he was saying it right, but she didn't care. Once they got in, they ordered for Teddy's bail, and sat by the waiting area, the monkey sitting beside Alan with a newspaper in his hand. (Y/n) sat beside Stu and tapped her foot against the wood floors anxiously. She really just wanted to get out of this town as soon as possible. Phil was talking with one of the police officers, and turned away with a 'thank you' before heading back to the others.