Chapter 7

After (Y/n) got herself a longer set of pants, these ones going down to just above her knee, they got some water bottles and hopped onto a bus heading for the edge of town. (Y/n) still felt a little uncomfortable in the revealing band shirt, but she felt more content with the pants she was wearing, knowing that no guys could stare at her ass as she walked down the street.

Sitting next to Phil, who drank a bottle of water, she listened to Stu as he recalled the current events, trying to figure out how the night disappeared. "Okay, look, can we just go over this one more time? You got the beer from..." Stu trailed off, ignoring the monkey in his lap.

"The hotel bar. They gave me a sealed case," Phil explained.

"Right. But who gave it to you?"

"The bartender."

"Right. Okay." Stu nodded, pausing for a moment. "And then you brought them out, and I opened them."

"Yeah, and Doug had one and he was fine, so it's not the beer," Phil said, eliminating the alcohol as the suspect.

"You can't transport those kinds of drugs on a plane, especially an international flight," (Y/n) stated, her eyes locked on Alan as a suspect. She didn't care how many times he swore to God, she still didn't believe that he had nothing to do with this incident like Vegas.

"So, what the hell happened?" Stu asked, looking across at her, and she shrugged.

"I have no idea," Phil claimed.

"Hey, guys. Check it out," Alan said, not listening to their conversation. Instead, he had stuck his water bottle underneath the monk's robes. "He's got a Chinese boner."

"Alan, come on. Cut it out," Stu scolded, but those around them started to laugh when the monkey hopped over and began biting on the bottle underneath the robes, Alan laughing out loud.

"The monkey is a pervert!" Alan said, and even (Y/n) couldn't hold in her snickers, hiding it behind her hand as Phil laughed next to her.

"Come on, that is so wrong," Stu said, but he was grinning as he laughed, Phil patting his back as the entire vehicle laughed.

"Hey, don't stop, monkey, keep doin' it!" Alan said when the monkey stopped, but it immediately went back to biting the water bottle. "When a monkey nibbles on a penis, it's funny in any language."

Phil put his arm behind (Y/n)'s head, who leaned back on the familiar touch. Her smile died down as the laughter around her continued, and she realized that all she wanted right now was to go home. She wanted to see Stu marry Lauren, but she was exhausted, and Thailand was probably ruined for her forever because of this terrible day. Phil caught sight of her mellow state, looking down at her and shifting in his seat to face her better.

"Hey, you all right?" he asked, his hand rubbing up and down her arm.

"No, not really," she answered truthfully. "My shoulder blade hurts, we can't find Teddy, I'm in a stranger's shirt that I apparently decided to cut to my bra, we don't know how we got drugged, Stu is getting married in a day, and Thailand has officially become the worst place in the world for me."

"Hey. Look at me," he said, and she tilted her head up to him as he took his aviators off to look into her eyes. "We're gonna get ourselves out of this, all right? We've done this once before, who the fuck says we can't do it again?"

"But we knew Vegas. It was familiar," she stated, and he scanned her face with worry. "We don't know Bangkok. Hell, we don't know any of fucking Thailand. It's a completely different country."

All Phil could do in the moment was offer her as much comfort as he could muster by pulling her closer against his side, her head laying on his shoulder. "We are finding Teddy, and then we're gonna get to that wedding," he spoke, only for her ears.