Blue Eyes

So just a small oneshot based on a dream I had where I couldn't see anything properly and everything was delayed

If people are interested I'll make it into a longer Blind Mika Fic

____

Mika normally enjoyed these sort of parties getting to know new people in the music scene however Mika didn't really want to here tonight for starters Andy had surprised him coming over from Greece. He hadn't seen Andy in about a month with them both being busy with projects. He thought he could just get away with going to the party then leaving after an hour or two after speaking with a few people. He also just felt odd the whole day. Something didn't feel right but he put it down to overworking and being tired.

He'd had a few drinks and was just sitting at the couch looking around for someone to talk to "Hey handsome" A young man spoke going to sit next to him.

"Conor right" Mika smiled remember the new scout for universal. 

"Yeah you all Good Mika "

"Fine just not really up for this today" Mika said honestly "maybe I should just go home "

"Really it's not been long and I hear there's cute new singer playing something later" 

Mika raised an eyebrow but shrugged "I guess it won't kill me to stay."

"Let me buy you another drink while we wait, the same" Conor asked as Mika agreed.

About half an out later the said cute guy came on Mika watched he sounded good but he couldn't picture him,he was staring at the stage, following the direction of the music but the stage was blank. He rubbed his eyes and suddenly the singer appeared but it felt strange.he could see what he had already heard.

Mika looked round concerned trying to figure out what was happening to him. 

"Mika you okay there you Seem a bit dazed" he heard Conor said and frowned slightly had Conor or someone drugged him,shit what was he going to do.

"I'll be right back," Mika said, turning . Fortunately, Mika found the way back to the bathroom washing his face as he looked into the mirror. He knew it was there but his eyes were still in the sink. He locked himself in a stool trying hard not to panic, getting his phone out. He was glad he had Andy's number on the speed dial hoping he would answer.  

"Mika" Andy said softly he hadn't expected to hear from him yet "You okay love?"

"No, fuck Andy I'm scared " He says taking deep breath trying to stay calm "I….I think I've been drugged."

"Shit, okay Mika what's happened? where are you?"  Andy asked carefully he'd never heard his boyfriend this scared not since Paloma's accident, they were still together and he remember how scared Mika was for her but this felt different. Andy was worried for him, he didn't want anyone to hurt him. 

"I'm hiding in the toilets, it's my eyes I can't see, well I can but everything's like a minute delayed, why aren't my eyes working." Mika spoke trying to understand what was happening to him? 

"Stay where you are, don't talk to anyone I can get there in 15 minutes" Andy said a he checked the time, I love you babe."

"I love you too Ands" he says softly he needed to feel hand to know that he was safe he wasn't going to calm until Andy was there.

Mika heard the bathroom door open "Hey Mika you in here I wanted to see if you were okay" he heard Conor say, Mika stayed silent had Conor done this to him, was Conor going to try and hurt him. Sure he was new but he seemed like a nice guy in previous times they had met. Mika took deep breaths. He hadn't felt this overwhelmed and scared since school. He was locked in a bathroom just like when his from bullies but this was different. Everything felt so strange, he heard the footsteps leave and he replaced giving in and crying from fear.

He wasn't sure how long had past as the door opened again "Mika you in here?" He heard a comforting voice.

"Andy, " Mika said in relief, unlocking the cubicle.  He wanted to see his face but even knowing he'd unlocked the door still nothing.

"I'm here honey " Andy said calmly hugging him wanting him to know he felt safe.

 "Help me out of here, I just want to get home," Mika said, relaxing in his arms. His eyes soon caught up and he knew he could relax more knowing for sure he was safe with Andy. 

Andy held him as they walked out the club making sure no one tried to stop them, And rubbed his hand once they were back helping him calm down, Mika kept staring at his face needing something he could focus one. They were soon home and Andy helped him back to bed hoping in the morning things would be okay  "your safe Mika love" Andy said giving him a soft kiss. 

"Thank you for looking after me "He half joked snuggling into him he was still scared they he'd wake up and it would be the same or worse he'd be blind " I want to see your face before i go to sleep" Andy smiled softly turning his face to face him running a hand though his hair "I want you to be the last thing I see Incase tomorrow I can't see anything" Mika said softly waiting for his eyes to catch up to Andy's before closing them hoping this nightmare would be over in the morning.

_____

Hope you liked this
Would you be interested in a continuation/blind Mika fic