Author's Notes

Hey guys!

I will try to stop popping in as much as possible but I would really like some input, as you've probably noticed, this weeks chapters are shorter.

I really think last weeks chapters were a bit drawn-out but let me know if you whether or not you prefer the lengthy chapters. I value any input and it would be much appreciated.

Also, don't forget to add this story to your library if you're enjoying it to stay updated. I have decided there will not be a set day for updates, I will just update it once a week whenever I feel like it, however if you guys would prefer a set day please let me know. I will still be posting two or three chapters depending on the length of the chapters.

I should've only published two chapters last week ;-; oh, well... Too late now XD

I bet you thought that scene in the shower-rooms was going to turn into a spicy one, hu? I'm sorry but this ain't that kind of fanfiction, there will be a slow build-up to the romance and some sexy scenes eventually but you'll have to be patient ;)

Sorry if I bated you guys but I gotta ensnare readers some how XD from now on though the chapters will be much more slower-paced, I'm honestly not too happy with how the last couple of chapters turned out it felt a bit rushed so I'm going to try to avoid that in the future. Oh well, you learn as you grow.

Also, please let me know if you notice any spelling or grammar errors, sometimes I miss these things, ya' know?

Anyway, I hope you guys have had a good week and that everything is well with you. And if not, know that I appreciate you and that life is full of ups and downs, challenges and hardships but no matter how bad it gets, you're not alone. Wow, that got deep, didn't it? 😅

Well, I hope you are enjoying 'The Proxies Legacy' and I will see you in the next update!

Bye ~

Onizra.