ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟡 - 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤?

Word Count : 1458 words 

You were surprised at how fast your sisters finished their homework. You thought that they were quite dumb, but apparently they can be smart when they need to be.

You were sitting on the couch along with Raiha. Raiha was trying to start a conversation with you, but you weren't in the mood, so it was only Raiha who kept talking, while you just gave a little hum here and there.

You were continuously surprised by how energetic girls could be. Is it something in their genes? Because if it isn't, you wondered why every girl you've ever come across is like this.

You suddenly realized that Yotsuba-nee and Raiha would get along really well. They had similar airhead personalities, so they complemented each other.

Also, it seemed that your sisters were dead set on making sure that you and Raiha become really good friends. You've never had a proper friend your age before, so your sisters constantly worried for you. But it's not like you were a loner or something. You just didn't get along with people your age. You were just more mature than normal, so you gelled along pretty well with seniors.

If you had to explain it badly, you were into older women.

"(F/N) sweetie, can you go get my bag from upstairs? I think I left it in my room," Ichika-nee asked you. You nodded, and set off running towards the last room with your tiny little legs.

You slowly opened the door to Ichika-nee's room, and you held the bridge of your nose, marveling at the incredible dumpster you had just entered.

How were you supposed to find one single bag among all this mess?

You sighed, and dug around the room like a treasure hunter. You pulled out a lot of underwear, and you wondered why there were so many of them. You continued to dig around, and you only seemed to be grasping onto bras and panties. You were getting irritated. Where is the bag!?

You eventually found it under a pile of dirty clothes. You made a mental reminder to never come into Ichika-nee's room again.

You walked out, and tapped Ichika-nee's shoulder.

"Here."

You handed her the bag.

She turned to look at you, and her eyes widened.

"(F/N)?"

"Wassup?"

"Why do you have my bra on your head?"

Oh. That's why your head felt heavy.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I had to swim through them to get to your bag? Why don't you clean your room already?"

"But it's so boring~~"

Ichika whined as you instructed her to clean her room. Seriously, even Google Maps couldn't get you out of that place.

"Let's go to the festival!!" Yotsuba screamed, and she dragged you along to the door. "Don't waste any time, (F/N)!"

"Boo."

You were just going to the festival for the food anyways. You wondered what you should eat..... and you wondered whether it was worth sticking the empty ice-cream sticks up Fuutaro's you-know-where...... because you were feeling particularly evil today.

You ultimately decided against it, because you were slowly coming to realize that Miku-nee had a bit of a soft corner for Fuutaro. The last thing you wanted to do was make her sad by shoving a stick up her potential boyfriend's ass.

Potential being the keyword here.

You reached the festival along with the others, and Fuutaro sat down on the bike benches like an old man. You sighed, and walked over to him.