ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙 - 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕣?

Word Count : 1491 words 

"Midterms are coming up. You guys need to amp up your study schedule."

Nino groaned. "Oh god, midterms......"

"Is that an exam?" you asked curiously.

"Yes, honey. It's an exam," Ichika sighed. "Not just an exam. It's what decided whether you get to stay in school or not. If we fail, it'll be so disappointing....."

"You fail all the time. Why would it be disappointing this time?" you asked. Ichika was taken aback at your bluntness.

"(F/N) is so nice," Miku smiled slightly. "He doesn't mince his words in the slightest. I wanna be like him as well. Able to say what I really feel....."

"Of course! It's because we're his sisters!" Nino squealed, and she picked you off the ground again. "Just look at him! He's so adorable! He's so cute! He's so handsome! He's such a cookie! He's ---"

"Ok we get it," Miku sighed, and she yanked you away from Nino's grasp. "Don't go around doing weird things, Nino."

"It's not weird! He's my brother!"

"That's exactly why it's weird."

"We're studying now," Fuutaro said exasperatedly. "(F/N), you're a distraction. Mind if you go to some other room?"

"How about you leave us alone for once, Uesugi?" Nino said threateningly. "You're not going to order my (F/N) around in our house."

"Jesus, she's a brocon on another level....." Yotsuba sweatdropped.

Nino was visibly annoyed.

"I mean, look at him!" She picked you off the ground again. "Who wouldn't be a brocon when you've got a brother like this!?"

"Wait, did you just accept it!?"

"Did I now?"

You were beginning to feel weird, constantly being hurled around your sisters. You eventually walked off and snuggled into Itsuki's lap.

"He chose Itsuki....." Nino grumbled, and she watched Itsuki with a smirk on her face. "Why did he choose Itsuki....."

"Because you're all blabbering too much," (F/N) replied. "Study."

"You didn't explain why you chose Itsuki!"

"Because....." you droned off.

Now that you thought about it, why did you choose Itsuki? It was probably because she was the only person diligently working on her sums, while the others were bickering about where you were going to sit.

So you pulled off a gigachad move, and chose Itsuki.

"He he, he chose me, suckers~~" Itsuki grinned evilly, and all sisters shivered at the sight of a satanic meatbun.

"Why am I even here....." Fuutaro sighed. "You guys ignore me like I don't exist."

"Don't worry, Uesugi-san! I'm not ignoring you! I'm studying, see?" Yotsuba said like the ray of hope and sunshine she is, and she showed Fuutaro her book.

Which consisted of a single flower doodled on the top of the page.

"This is the same page you showed me on the first day I came," Fuutaro grunted. "How can this page still be empty? Have you not done your homework?"

"About that....."

"You're kidding me. This stuff was due like, 2 weeks back."

"Then I guess I'm 2 weeks late?" Yotsuba sweatdropped. The room was filled with the sound of 6 simultaneous facepalms.