ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟛 - ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣?

Word Count : 845 words 

"A tutor? You guys have reached peak levels of stupid," you said as you munched on Doritos on the couch. "What am I supposed to do when the tutor comes?"

"Nothing at all," Ichika said. "You can do whatever you want, to be honest. Do whatever you used to do. This isn't the first time we've had a tutor, you know?"

"Cool. Can I punch the tutor?"

"Umm, no. It didn't end well the last time."

"Aww."

You slumped down, dejected. Your eyes suddenly land on the Nintendo lying idle on the TV stand.

"Miku-nee, can I play Super Smash Bros on your Nintendo?"

"Go ahead."

"What?! Why don't you allow me when I ask for it!?" you could hear Nino scream from the other side.

"Because (F/N) is (F/N), and you're..... you." You could hear more screaming come from the other side, so you put on headphones and turned it up to max volume.

________________________________________________________________________________

"---(F/N)! (F/N)!"

A hand shook you from your deep concentration. You were almost going to win as Donkey Kong! You sighed in indignation.

"What?" you asked Yotsuba, but then you noticed the man standing behind her.

He had dark-blue hair, and 2 strands sticking out on the top. He was quite tall, but his haircut was trash. Did one of your sisters' get a boyfriend?

"Who're you?" you asked him. He jumped back when he noticed you.

"Oh my god, there's six of you now!?"

"Uesugi-san, you don't need to tutor him! He's only five!" Yotsuba cleared the confusion. Oh, this was the tutor? You mentally wished him luck. He was like the seventh tutor in two months.

"Oh, so you guys have a younger brother as well....." the tutor named Uesugi-san muttered. "You're even younger than Raiha....."

"Who?"

"My sister," he said. "So umm, could you wrap up the game now? We're planning to start a study session."

I looked at him, and then pointed him around the room.

"Who're you going to teach? There's no one here."

He facepalmed. You facepalmed as well. This tutor is a dork.

"Don't worry, we'll go call them!" Yotsuba said, and she dragged this Uesugi-san towards your sister's rooms.

Welp, good luck. You went back to Donkey Kong.

Less than 5 minutes later, your headphones were yanked from your head again. You squealed in surprise.

"Sorry if I startled you, (F/N), but we need a bit of your help," Yotsuba said cheerfully. You cringed.

"You need me to call me up from their rooms?"

"Like always, you know us so well, (F/N)~~"

You sighed, and jumped off the couch.

You pointed at the tutor.

"You."

"M-me?"

"Is there anyone else here? Follow me," you said, and you dragged the poor boy behind you.

"Did you piss them off or something? They usually don't do this....." you said, and you stopped in front of Itsuki-nee's door.

"I umm..... I might've accidentally stalked Itsuki a bit..... and called her fat," he admitted. You turned to look at him incredulously.

"It's their first day in a new school, idiot. You're supposed to be nice. This is why you're single, man."

"Wait, how do you know I'm single?" he asked me in confusion.

"It's written all over your face," you said indignantly. "You called Itsuki-nee fat? You're so stupid..... even I know better than to call a woman fat."

You knocked twice on Itsuki's door. She opened it harshly.

"I told you I'm not going to join your stupid tutoring sessions--- oh (F/N)!" 

She bent down and squished you in a hug. You, like the gigachad you are, pinched her waists super hard to break free.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" she squealed, as she tried to get your hands off her. But you pinched her mercilessly. You squeezed her hips and the layer of flab in between. The squishy layer of skin and muscle between her breasts and you-know-where. She eventually succumbed to the mighty (F/N).

"Come get tutored," you said blandly, while staring at your half-dead sister now.

"(F/N), why....." she whimpered on the ground. Uesugi-san just stared at the wild dynamics of this household.

"She'll come," you say nonchalantly. "I can get Nino-nee to come in a jiffy, Ichika-nee is also pretty easy. But Miku-nee....."

You clicked your tongue. As much as you loved Miku-nee, she was the only sister in the house who could resist your cuteness. In other words, you couldn't force Miku-nee to join the group sessions.

"We'll do something about it," you said to the blue-haired boy behind you. "Miku-nee is the smartest among them, so she'll come around soon."

"(F/N), I made cookies for you!" Nino screamed from downstairs. You looked down from the balcony to see Nino-nee with your favorite chocolate chip cookies.

"Oh, that's were Miku's tracksuit went....." Uesugi-san muttered.

"What?" you asked sharply.

"N-nothing!" he raised his hands in surrender. You jogged down the stairs towards the kitchen, where cookies were awaiting you.

Uesugi Fuutaro stared at your back.

And he suddenly had a brainwave!

Wait, if I manage to get close to (F/N), then I'll be able to get those girls to attend the study sessions much faster!

With newfound determination, Uesugi Fuutaro decided that the first step to gaining the sister's trust was to first gain your trust!

Little did he know how hard that would turn out to be.

________________________________________________________________________________