ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟙 - 𝔹𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕤!

Word Count : 1155 words 

You're only five years old. But you've caused problems that a five year old could only dream of doing.

It was one thing to draw on the walls of the bathroom in your primary school. But to draw all over the walls of the staff room? You were respected by your peers for pulling off next-level shit like that.

Of course, that meant the teachers absolutely despised you. You were probably the reason the number of primary school teachers in Japan was decreasing at an alarming rate. But hey, one step at a time, right? Your goal was to spray paint the entire school in red. But that was for a later date.

One, because you couldn't do it alone. You can't spray paint the entire school alone. You'd need a gang for that.

And you didn't have many friends, even though you were the coolest kid in the school. Primary level cool.

Second, you didn't have enough money to buy that much spray paint, and you doubt your sisters would actually help you with something like that.

Plus, Dad would kill you. He usually doesn't care for small things like what you did today, but graffitiing the entire school? He would put you up in an orphanage. Probably.

You sighed, and shuffled your legs on the chair you were sitting on. Your father was called because of drawing on the staff room walls, but he was busy. So Ichika was going to pick you up from school.

That makes you remember. In a few days, your sisters are going to be transferring to a new school. You sighed. Imagine being dumb. You would never understand how that felt, because you were pretty smart yourself.

Like, who fails all subjects?

"(F/N), your s-s-sister is h-here," the receptionist said fearfully. She was probably still hung over the fact that you set out a frog on her when she was diligently working during lunch hour.

"Ok~~ bye bye," you said, and you jumped off the chair. You walked towards the gate, and you finally saw the eldest sister waving at you from the gate, wearing the Kurobara High uniform.

"(F/N)!" she lightly twisted your ear. You yelped. "What did you do this time?"

"Nothing serious," you said, still massaging your red ear. "The staff room looked boring, so I colored it."

Ichika stared at you for a solid 5 seconds, before breaking out into fits of laughter.

"What?" you sulked. You were a bit scared to go home now, because Itsuki was kinda strict on these things. Not that it mattered. You had four other sisters to back you up anyways.

"You always manage to surprise me," Ichika smiled. She held out her hand. "Let's go home!"

You pouted, and latched on to her hand. She ruffled your long red hair affectionately, and you let out a primal growl.

No one touches your hair without permission.

Except Miku.

Because she's awesome.

"So, you're all gonna change schools?" you asked once you managed to fix your hair once again. "Which school are you going to?"

"Asahiyama High," Ichika said cheerfully. "It's not too far off from here."

"Oh, it's the school with the pretty big ground....." you murmured, and you thought back to when you passed by that school once in Ebata-san's car.

"Wait, how come Ebata-san didn't pick me up today?"

"Because he's on leave," she replied. "So we'll be picking you up for a few days."

"Uh-huh."

You liked Ebata-san. He was a very nice old man. Usually you don't do well with people who're so far apart from you in age, but there was something about him that you couldn't resist. Maybe he had that cool old man vibe to him.