ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 - ℍ𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕒-𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕚 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕠 𝔸𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦!

Word Count : 1345 words 

"(F/N), how come you never bring any of your friends over?" Itsuki asked on the breakfast table the next day. "You could bring your friends over, you know?"

You widened your eyes.

Uh oh.

Who's gonna tell them?

You chewed your breakfast quietly, not wanting your sisters to know that you don't actually have any friends from your primary school. Well, you knew a few of them, but you never went out of your way to make friends. If your sisters get to know that, things might not be pretty.....

"I, umm, I forgot to call them!" you tried to come up with a lame excuse. "They also live really far away!"

"Is that so....." Ichika turned her eyes into slits, and stared at you threateningly. You gulped.

Nothing is scarier than an angry onee-san, and you could vouch for that.

"Then how about you get them over the next time?" Ichika asked 'sweetly'. "It'll be fun! Once in a while wouldn't hurt, right?"

"Y-yeah! I'll tell them today!" you stammered.

Looks like you'd have to make a friend, and get them over to your place in one day.....

You silently gulped down the remainder of your breakfast. It's not that the kids in your class hated you or something. In fact, you were quite popular in your primary school. But you've never really made a 'real' friend in school — someone who you talk to, play with or hang out. You've been a bit of a lonely boy, and you were more content with watching the others play instead.

You had to make a friend today, or your sisters would be sad.....

"Hey girls, we've got our class trip coming up, right?" Nino suddenly breached the topic. "The camping trip?"

Yotsuba immediately got fired up. "Woohoo, camping trip! We're all gonna go skiing and have bonfires!"

"That's all fine, but....." Miku slowly turned to look at you. "What about (F/N)?"

All girls turned to look at you, and you were once again the center of attention in the Nakano household.

"We're obviously not going to leave (F/N) behind, right?" Itsuki said worriedly. "Papa doesn't even stay at home, so we can't exactly leave him here!"

"How about a babysitter?" Ichika suggested.

"No. Way!" Nino squeaked, and she took the chance to hug you once again. "Only I get to be my baby's babysitter! I'm not going to trust some random hobo to come and babysit my (F/N)! I don't trust babysitters!"

"Then what do we do?" Yotsuba asked, her ribbon drooping down in the process. "This trip comes only once per year, and there's no way we're going to miss it!"

The five sisters brainstormed, trying to think of a way to somehow handle you during their absence. You cocked your head uninterestingly.

"Why can't I just come along?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Silence was the only answer that greeted you. Five mouths fell agape at once, and the Nakano sisters were once again reminded of their sheer stupidity.

"Why didn't we think of that sooner?" Ichika whispered, thoroughly disappointed in herself. "Can't we just take (F/N) along? I'm sure the Principal would understand our situation."