ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠 - 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣!

Word Count : 1848 words

"Huh, this room is far less than what I had expected," Ichika growled in disappointment. "There's literally nothing here except a table."

"We gotta do with what we've got," Miku said. "There's enough futons for all of us, so that won't be an issue."

"But space could be, right?" Yotsuba pointed out, and she walked across the room gingerly, while counting the number of tiles on the floor.

"..... 13 feet," Yotsuba said. "Jeez, that's probably not enough for seven of us."

"So my plan stands, right? Uesugi sleeps in the kennel tonight," Nino proclaimed. An irk mark formed on Fuutaro's head, but Ichika managed to stop the duo from tearing into each other once again.

"Oh god! Can the two of you keep out of each other's asses for once?!" Ichika said exasperatedly. "It's not even that big of an issue! (N/N) can fit with one of us onto our futons, and we'll just squeeze in a little! It's just one night!"

"Easy for you to say, Ichika!" Nino barked back. "But I'm not going to let this pervert sleep with us! You remember what he did when I came back from my bath a few weeks back?!"

"Oh shut your trap, you entitled princess!" Fuutaro retorted. "No one in their right mind would even want to look at you after you come back from a bath! I was only being gentlemanly and saving you from a bunch of falling books!"

"That's your excuse! You were about to grope me! (N/N)-chin was my hero that day!"

"Stop twisting facts, fake-face!" Fuutaro screamed. "Maybe I should have just let the books hit you!"

"Oh please, there weren't any books!"

"That's because (F/N) shoved them under the couch to make it harder for all of us!"

"Hah!? You dare blame my (N/N)-chin for your heinous crime!?"

Bonk!²

"Ow....." Nino and Fuutaro mumbled when they both received fierce chops to their heads from Ichika.

"Shut. Up," Ichika said emptily, and shivers ran up Nino's and Fuutaro's spines. "One more word, and I'll personally make sure both of you sleep in the kennel."

"Ugh....." Nino muttered. "Thanks for being a totally cool elder sister and supporting your younger sister, Ichika....."

"I'm not going to lay back and watch the two of you bicker like you're some old married couple," Ichika replied. "So either suck it up, or go sleep outside."

"Jeez, fine..... truce for now, Uesugi."

"Truce, Nino."

You watched everything happen from the sidelines, and you snickered under your breath. Fuutaro turned to look at you with a depressed stare.

"Oi, (F/N). What are you laughing at?"

"You," you replied. "Because you're stupid."

"Ouch," Fuutaro grimaced. "You sure don't hold back eh, kiddo?"

"Nah. I was born to say the truth."

"Nah (N/N)-chin, you were born to be a cutie pie ~~ 💜💜" Nino squeaked, and you were once again picked up effortlessly by your sister. "My cutie pie!"

You grunted disapprovingly, and squiggled your way down from Nino's arms, much to her dismay. You walked into the room that you were going to sleep in, and looked around with disappointed eyes.

"We'll be sleeping here?"

"Just for tonight, (N/N). We'll be in a much nicer log cabin in the mountains tomorrow!" Itsuki tried to encourage you. "We just need to manage for tonight!"