ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙 - 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝔸𝕟𝕕..... 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕕?

Word Count : 2364 words 

"It's the fated day....." Nino muttered feverishly, and her hands trembled dangerously inside the classroom. On the classroom board, were written the 2 bold and intimidating words, 'Midterm Results'.

In other words, the decision on whether you get to spend a day with Nino or Itsuki.

The teacher called out the names in class, and each student received a piece of paper with their respective scores. Nino gulped lightly as her roll number approached ominously and slowly.

"Roll number 78, Nino Nakano-san."

Nino immediately sprung up from her chair, and made a beeline towards the teacher's desk. She lightly grasped the folded sheet of paper from the teacher, and shoved it into her bag almost instantly.

There's no way she can see her score now.

Not until Itsuki sees her score, at least.

The usually satisfying recess bell rung shrilly, and Nino slung her backpack over her shoulder and gracefully waltzed out of the class, paying no heed to the lovestruck and lewd stares she was receiving from her male classmates.

She turned right, and walked down the stairs one floor to the ground floor, and ran to the library. She was greeted by her four sisters and Fuutaro, all of whom were already present in the library.

"Well?" Fuutaro asked the approaching quint. "How were your scores, Nino?"

"Not now, Uesugi....." Nino said, and she slammed her bag onto the table, and walked up to the quint she wanted to. "Oi, Itsuki. Show me your scores."

"You show first," Itsuki said, and she pulled out her neatly folded envelope as well. It looks like neither of them had opened their results. "First you, and then me."

"No. You first, then me."

"Can you not fight for like, 2 seconds?" Miku said exasperatedly, as she stared at the dynamic cat-dog duo. "Just open it together, yeah?"

Nino and Itsuki stared at Miku for a few seconds, before agreeing to the plan.

"Fine. We'll open it together then," Itsuki declared. "On your mark, Makeup-Ghost....."

"Ready when you are, Meatsuki....."

The two sisters slowly tore open their envelopes simultaneously, and out dropped a sheet of paper that ironically decided your fate. Itsuki quickly scanned through her overall score, and so did Nino.

They exchanged their result sheets.

The expressions on the faces of the two sisters were priceless, even though they were starkly contrasting.

"Yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES YES!!" Itsuki screamed in delight. "Screw you Nino! You got only 156! I got 161, bitch!"

Nino was dumbfounded, and the anger slowly started bubbling inside of her.

"5 bloody marks....." Nino seethed in rage. "For 5 bloody marks, my sweet little baby is gonna have to stay with a monster like you....."

"Why is no one talking about how everyone failed.....?" Fuutaro asked cautiously, but was ignored like always.

"So it's settled!" Ichika clapped her hands in glee. "(F/N) has a daytrip due with Itsuki!"

"We're going today! No wasting time!" Itsuki squealed, and she trashed all of her stuff into her bag in record speed. "I'm coming, (F/N) 💙💙~~"

Unknown to everyone, Nino was making a secret plan to follow the two of you on your sibling outing, to make sure Itsuki doesn't do anything to you.....

"So, do I go pick up (F/N) today?" Itsuki asked with stars in her eyes. "Can I? Please? Pretty please?"