ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟜 - 𝔽𝕦𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕠'𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕝 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!

Word Count : 958 words 

"Ok, everyone's here!"

Fuutaro stood up and announced, while you were getting headpats from Miku. You snuggled in closer to her.

Ahh, the beautiful feeling of headpats.....

"Wait, it's Saturday. Let's go hang out somewhere!" Nino said.

"I want to sleep....."

"There's a baseball match today! Wanna go and buy tickets?"

"Where's my soda?"

"(F/N) finished it."

"(F/N), that was my Matcha soda."

"I got you another one. See?"

"My little baby brother is so thoughtful aaaaa 💜💜~~"

"Brocon."

You felt a bit bad for Fuutaro. He was just standing there, trying to somehow get your sisters to study. Knowing how dumb your sisters were, you knew that these tutoring sessions were actually needed.

You suddenly stood up. Everyone looked at you.

"Study," you said blandly to your five older sisters.

"Huh? Why're you siding with the stalker, (F/N)?" Nino pulled you into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey, stalker!" she said, referring to Uesugi-san. "You better stay away from my brother, or I'll kill you."

Well that backfired.

"Ok, how about this?" you said, still being crushed by Nino's magnificent boobas. "I'll sleep in the room of the person who gets the highest in the mock test for one full week."

You had never seen your sisters jerk up in attention so quickly ever before. Fuutaro internally thanked you for the save. You just showed him a quick thumbs-up.

A certified bro moment was shared.

"Well, now that that's over, here's the mock test," Fuutaro said, and he slammed 5 papers on the desk. "5 subject, 20 questions from each. A simple 100 marks paper. Anyone gets above 50, and they pass."

"Huh? You're underestimating us?" Nino asked threateningly.

"Nah, he's overestimating you," you replied cheekily. "Fuutaro-kun, make it 40 marks."

"F-forty marks?" Fuutaro sweatdropped. He didn't want to take such a big risk.

"Trust me," you repeated. "I would have bet 30 marks if I felt dangerous enough."

Fuutaro was taken aback at your bluntness. You were even more blunt than him! And he thought that he was rude enough already.

"Alright then, 40 it is," Fuutaro cleared his throat. "You have one hour. Start!"

All sisters flipped their papers over and started attempting the questions. You, in the meantime, decided that you had nothing to do for one hour, so you snuggled into Ichika's lap.

But she was writing, so she couldn't headpat you.

Aww.

You peeked into her paper from below the table.

"Wait, why are there letters here..... isn't this math?" you asked with wide eyes.

Wait, math has letters in it?!

"Oh, you don't even know, sweetie," Ichika grumbled. "Math was so much better when it was just numbers. I wish I could go back to being your age."

"Damn....." you whistled. You were fascinated by the math questions. Not only could you not understand half the questions, you weren't even sure if they were math questions or English questions. Some of the questions didn't even have numbers in them!

"I don't wanna grow up now....." you sulked.

"No talking!"

"I'm not even writing the test, asswipe."

"(F/N)! Language!"

An hour passed with you going around in turns to all your sisters. You stayed a bit longer in Miku's lap, because you were biased.

"Alright, done! Stop!" Fuutaro said, and he stopped the timer. "Give me your papers. I'll grade all of you."

Your sisters passed their papers forward, and you peeked into each of them.

You don't understand anything.....

Fuutaro grades their papers one by one. You can see his expression morph from one of hope, into hesitation, to frightened, to crazed and then pure despair.

You snickered. Most tutors quit at this point right here.

"I can't believe it..... you all scored a hundred!" Fuutaro beamed. "Combined, that is."

Quick math!

"This is the part where you give up and leave them," you informed Fuutaro.

"Unfortunately, the phrase 'give up' does not exist in my dictionary!" he said heroically. "I shall mold you dumbasses into worthy model students!"

"Ain't happening."

"Hey stalker, who got the most marks!?" Nino asked excitedly. "Fast!"

"Oh, umm..... it's Miku."

Ichika, Nino, Yotsuba and Itsuki groaned.

Miku pumped the air in celebration. You pumped the air in celebration as well.

"Wait (F/N), you were actually correct....." Fuutaro said with wide eyes. "Only Miku crossed 30 marks..... she high-scored with a 34....."

"I'm always correct. At least when it comes to these fools, I'm always right," you reminded Fuutaro, pointing towards your sisters.

"RUN!"

Nino shouted, and everyone shot off upstairs towards their rooms.

"Wait, get back here! You failures!" Fuutaro screamed from the bottom.

You sighed, and patted Fuutaro on his hip, because you didn't reach any farther. "It's alright. It happens during the first time with any new tutor."

"Wow..... all such failures," Fuutaro grimaced. "Thank you, (F/N). You really were a great help."

"Just so you know, I'm not gonna be here all the time," you said. "You've got to get on their good side fast. I can't help you with that, ok?"

"Deal."

You and Fuutaro shook hands to commemorate a historic treaty.

"You do realize I'm not going to do this for free?" you suddenly grinned an evil grin. Fuutaro stiffened up.

"Wait, what do you mean---"

"Half of your salary."

"Alrigh--- WAIT WHAT?!"

"I'm kidding," you said quickly. "Maybe an ice cream every now and then?"

"Oh, that's it? That's fine," Fuutaro let out a sigh of relief. He almost had the soul pulled out of him when you mentioned you were going to take a cut from his salary.

Like, you were supposed to be five years old! Why were you already so evil!?

But an ice cream every now and then wasn't too cheap either, considering his family situation.

"What a devil....." Fuutaro murmured. He was in for a long ride with this kid.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N's:

Hello everyone.

I've decided that the original Nino was a bit too rude and crazy, so I removed the scene where she spiked Fuutaro's drink. I'm gonna try and make her likeable as possible, but still with the tsundere attitude.

Your welcome Nino gang :)

Cheers, and please leave a vote or comment on the chapter! See ya.

________________________________________________________________________________