ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗!

Word Count : 1368 words 

Boy was it a bad idea to get to the backseat.

For the entire ride, Nino had you in a super-tight reverse-hug hold. You clawed ferally, and tried to get her to leave you. But you were too small and weak to make an impact.

"Aww, sweetie. What're you struggling for? You're with your favorite sister, aren't you 💜💜~~" Nino purred.

Favorite sister, more like craziest sister.

But to be fair, she wasn't wrong. She was tied for first place on Best Sister List with Miku, so you figured that she gets the same benefits as Miku.

"Hehe..... I'm gonna show you off to all my friends....."

You gulped. Show you off? You tried to tell Nino that you weren't a prize to be shown, but Nino remained adamant.

Everyone must see my adorable baby brother, was what Nino proclaimed. How that would be of any help remained beyond you.

The limousine continued on its way to the destination. But as you hit the highway, you could see all the cars lined up ahead of you.

"Seriously? Traffic, now of all times?"

"There seems to be a snow blockage up ahead," Ichika said thoughtfully. "This could take a while."

"Oh god," Nino muttered. "We're going to be so late."

"Hey, we won't be the only ones stuck in here, right? It snowed only last night. The school bus must be somewhere ahead," Fuutaro countered. The sisters nodded.

"Hmm, you make a good point, Fuutaro."

"So what do we do now?"

"Anyone up for a round of bluff? I've got playing cards here," Yotsuba said. "It'll be fun!"

Everyone nodded in affirmation, and Yotsuba gingerly set out the playing cards to everyone. You were excluded from the game, of course. You were too young to play bluff.

You could see all the cards Nino had in her hand. Nino smiled as she saw you marveling over the playing cards in her hand. "You wanna play, sweetie?"

"I don't know how to play," you replied.

"Aww, it's okay! You can watch your onee-chan play ~~ 💜💜"

You nodded diligently, and adjusted yourself comfortably on the back seat.

About fifteen minutes passed, and the car hadn't moved an inch. You were intently watching the game unfold in front of you. Nino had a scrunched up poker face, but you were clearly able to make out the distress she was currently in.

"Four aces, coming in," Ichika said brightly, and she threw four cards onto the center pile, a pile which had already grown to have almost twenty whole cards. The four sisters and Fuutaro gulped slowly, and Ichika slyly waved the single card she had in her hand.

"Four aces....." Miku recited slowly under her breath. You watched the game with a bated breath.

"There's no other choice....."

"Someone needs to call....."

"But why would she bluff when she's so close to winning....."

Five players murmured amongst themselves, while Ichika sprawled back with a smirk on her face.

You looked at Ichika. And with your supernatural sibling abilities, you gazed into the eldest sister's soul.

Ichika sweatdropped when she saw you staring at her with such intensity.