ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡 - ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕!

Word Count : 4913 words

After you and Nino returned back to the motel inn after an unsuccessful excursion at finding ice-cream (you had been compensated with 5 massive chocolate bars instead), you found your four other sisters plus Fuutaro missing from the room you were staying in.

"Huh? Where did they go?" Nino mumbled to herself. "Did they say they would be going somewhere, (N/N)?"

"I don't think so."

"That's strange...."

Nino took out her phone from her pocket, and she scrolled through the group chat with her sisters. Just then, a notification popped into her phone, and Nino hastened to open it.

Ichika: @Nino we're in the outdoor heated bath! Come down if you wanna.

"An outdoor bath?!" Nino jumped up in joy. "Wow, there's an outdoor bath here, (N/N)-chin!"

"Wow."

"Come on, be a little more excited than that!" Nino feigned sadness, and she threw her suitcase open to find a new set of clothes to wear after the bath, and a towel. "Are you not excited to go into the heated bath, sweetie?"

"No...." you muttered. "I wanna sleep."

"Sleep? Are you sleepy?"

"Mhm."

"Then a bath is perfect for you!" Nino squealed, and you watched in horror as your plan to feign sleepiness backfired. "A warm, long bath before going to sleep! You'll sleep like a baby tonight!"

"Bruh...."

You didn't have the heart to explain to her that you always sleep like a baby, mostly because, well, you were a baby.

"Which suitcase is your stuff in, honey ~~ 💜💜?"

"Miku-nee's suitcase."

"On it!"

Nino rummaged through Miku's suitcase, and pulled out a pair of pants, a hoodie and a t-shirt for you to wear with a happy hum. She stuffed all your mega-sized Cadburys into the suitcase for safekeeping.

Nino was in her hyperactive-sibling-bonding mode right now, and there was no stopping her rampage once she was there. You would just have to brace for impact.

But being the small, weak and tiny little boy you were, you weren't exactly built to brace for impact. Nino made absolutely no effort in picking you up with just one hand, and she shimmied you over outside the hotel, towards the jacuzzi.

However, just as the two of you were about the enter the changing room, a voice called out to Nino, and she turned to find the motel's assistant calling out to her.

"Umm, excuse me miss."

"Yeah?"

"Are you perhaps going to the jacuzzi?"

"I am. What's up?"

"Umm, it's just that will he be going too?" the assistant peered through his glasses at your uninterested expression. "You see, we have a strict age policy regarding jacuzzi usage."

The happy-go-lucky look on Nino's face was immediately replaced by a crestfallen expression. "O-oh.... what's the restriction?"

"No children under the age of six is allowed, and those between six and ten must be under adult supervision," the assistant informed. "No exceptions."

Nino remained quiet, and she shot you a look that conveyed a plethora of hidden meaning. You easily deduced what Nino wanted to say, and you shrugged. Not like you had an issue with it.