Chapter 01

"Viral ngayon sa social media ang isang lalaking di umanong pinatay. Natagpuan ang bangkay sa Agua Village sa bayan ng Sevilla De Granda. Ayon sa isang taong nakakita sa bangkay ay wala na daw ang ibang parte ng katawan nito at hindi na makilala dahil sa karumal dumal na ginawa ng kriminal. Narito ang isang lalaki na nakakita sa bangkay."

I massage my forehead while watching on my laptop. This gave me a stressful day, humigop ako sa tasa ng kape bago inihinto ang panonood, nakarinig ako ng tunog ng takong. And i knew who is it, i'm sick of thay sound. Naiinis ako sa pagkaluskos ng bagay na yon sa sahig, dahil ang sahig sa bawat lugar sa kumpanyang ito ay may mamahaling tiles.

Pagkababa ko ng tasa ng kape ko kasabay non ay ang tunog na pagbukas ng pinto ng opsina ko. I take off glasses and rest my back on my swivel chair. When i loft my gaze on her bumungad sakin ang tuwang tuwang muka nya. I already knew her next move so i stand up from sitting and walk towards at the kitchen here in my office, naramdaman ko kaagad ang pagbuntot nya sakin.

"So maybe you're not busy---"

"I'll still have a meeting later."

"So after your meeting then."

"I'll visit the police station."

"Haha, they already gave the info about those underground organization you've investigating." I look at her with my bored eyes, the smirk on her face can't fade. God she never stop to bother me, she just came here inside my office just to annoy me. Even if i didn't pay attention to her he still have the guts to do it.

"I'm busy Irene, stop bothering me."

"Oh c'mon Jimin, you're always say you're busy even if your not the hell i didn't nagpapansin sayo for the whole week then you're still like that. Didn't you miss me?"

"Oh please stop, just go somewhere else and hangout with your friends. Stay away from me."

"What the hell Ji? my god you're so nakakainis that's the reason why wala kang friends it's because you're not good interacting with people?" I saw her at the corner of my eye that she's rolling her eyes at me.

"Just leave when you finish talking nonsense. Don't forget to close the door."

I take a look back at my laptop and investigate for the person who died at Agua Village. I saw some post on internet that they body had been chopped, i clicked the photo to see the body, it's full of blood and the news was right hindi nga ito makilala.

"What the fuck! eww!"

I tsked.

"Why are you still here Irene?" I raised my brow on her. She just smile at me awkwadly, i shook my head. I held my forehead while scrolling while i clicked the second photo napaayos kaagad ako ng upo i zoom the photo and i saw a few drugs beside the victims head. I surf ever corner of the photo.

Maybe the criminal forced the Victim to take thos drugs before they kill this person. Bumalik ulit ako sa pag ii-scroll. Then i saw another picture someone said that the guy was wearing the same shirts as the Victim.

Bumalik ulit ako doon sa picture ng bangkay and when i zoom it to the victims body, naningkit ang mata ko and later on i analyze that it was a girl, based on it's waist and nakadapa pa ito. May pantaas pero walang pambaba so that means.

That this girl must be raped or foced her to take drugs before she killed. But it got me confused at the same time, if she'd been rape why her legs are cut off also her arms. I play with my lips suddenly i take a look on my back to see if Irene was still there but good thing she's not, she's been forcing me everyday to have a date with her and i said a lot of times already that i'm busy yet she can't understand that.