chapter 6

6- Medication

She gulped lumps, seeing him leaning towards her face. She turned her face in fear, which landed his lips on her neck. He wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her up on his toes and gifted a love bite on her neck, making her scream.

"Ahh, Siddd!!" She screamed in pain, which got the attention of all staff and managers.

"Loved it!!" He whispered, smoothing with a couple of wet kisses. She fisted his hair, messing it in pleasure.

"Change and come," He said leaving her free closing the door. She changed, cursing him. He walked out of the changing room and seen the manager standing embarrassed.

"Is it audible?" He asked doubtfully. The lady manager blushed as a reply.

"Why not you plan soundproof trail rooms?" He asked in a flirty tone.

"Sure sir, why not you ask our designer?" She said smiling. He laughed out at his silly request.

In meanwhile, she walked out, changing, and collecting the previous dress.

"Pack them all and... " He paused for a second, looked at the manager and Sana.

"Actually, she needs some personal things. You see like inside... Outside " He tried to explain. Sana glared in confusion, but the manager understood what he wanna express.

"Sure sir, " she said, taking Sana towards the lingering session.

"You got a wonderful boyfriend, mam!" The manager complimented.

"Do you know him before?" She asked.

"Yes mam, we are designers of his all suits." She said smiling.

"How many girls he got here before?" She asked in disgust. The manager looked in shock.

"No mam, Sir is rich, but he don't waste money on things. He got his mother 2 months ago and now it's you" she said with a smile.

"Poor girl, thinking him as a lover boy," Sana murmured herself.

"Shall I pack them for you?" She asked, looking at her lost.

"Pack anything, he says, nothing gonna be out of my choice" Sana spat in anger. In meanwhile, Sid came towards them.

"Done?" He asked with a smile. The manager nodded her head, sighing.

"What is your size?" He asked Sana making both ladies shock.

"What!" Sana asked in confusion. Before he repeats one more word, the manager got a measuring tape and got the measurement.

"Get all matching of the dresses and 10 extra of red and black," He said shamelessly. Sana passed a disgusting look and walked away.

"You didn't mention me about measure you took?" Sid again asked the manager, looking with a smirk.

"34 " She whispered embarrassed and ran away.

After shopping, they left to a clinic of his personal doctor.

"Why clinic?" She asked in confusion.

"You brought up in an unhealthy environment and you may never have a complete health check-up. I want your complete health reports " He said taking her inside the doctor's cabin.

"Hello doctor, this is the girl I said, Sana" he said to the doctor.

"Hi, Sana. What are you studying?" The doctor started a friendly conversation with a smile. Sana felt comfortable with the doctor.

"Let's have a quick check-up," The doctor asked, getting up from the chair. Sana left to the private cabin along with the doctor.

"Is it the first time?" The doctor asked looking her innocent her. She nodded, not looking up.

"It's just formality dear, it won't be painful or anything. It's just causal trust me" Doctor assured. Doctor got a syringe to collect the blood sample. She moved to collect the blood sample when Sana screamed.

"What happened?" Sid came running in worry.

"She is scared of the syringe " Doctor said smiling.

"Offo!!" Sid uttered in relief.

"Please, I don't want an injection." She whispered in almost tears.

"It's not an injection. She is just collecting blood. " Sid said convincingly.

"Please" She pleaded.

"Shut up and sit quiet!!" He scowled in anger. She gulped lumps in fear.

"Mr. Sid, you're not supposed to scare her in this. Let her be cool and cooperate. If possible, please convince her or else wait outside." The doctor said in a strict tone.

"Look, if you cooperate with her, it will be good for you, " Sid said in a cold tone before leaving the cabin. The doctor looked at Sana with pity. She somehow convinced Sana and collected the blood sample. The doctor signed something to the nurse, and.

she got liquid chloroform sprayed on the tissue and placed it in front of her nose and within seconds she fell unconscious on the bed.

A few minutes later,

The doctor came out from the private cabin after completing her checkup.

"I hope to hear good news?" Sid chuckled with a smirk.

"Yes, the good news is she is untouched, but things are hard from her side," she said settling on her chair.

"What?"

"She is young for this and unaware of the things happening. If you take it fast, she may not handle it. Fear may not work in her case. Be gentle. You can get great results if she is happy." The doctor said carefully.

"Can't I take her, make out tonight?" He asked desperately.

"Hmm, maybe no sir, actually looking like she is uncomfortable by the doctor only. Then how can she be free for you? She is afraid for you. Take it slow and make her comfortable. She is weak and her blood percentage is low. I will prescribe some tablets for that, and you can start yourself after 2nd sitting. " The doctor concluded writing the prescription. He nodded for her.

"Where is she?" He asked, checking the room.

"Actually, she is so shy to cooperate and scared of injection, so I gave her chloroform. To complete body checkup. " The doctor said.

"Oh, wonderful, you did your duty anyhow. Can I take her?" He asked.

"Yes sure, but she is unconscious"

"I'm conscious to take her" he chuckled with a smile and walked inside the private cabin and left to his mansion, taking her in his arms.

He placed her on the bed and took her into his embrace and slept, admiring her face, dreaming of his future.