-Rҽι

[author: hey guys. i mightve made a numbering error from chap ten. but I got it fixed. and also...chapters with the odd numbers from now on will have music. you can listen to them if you want but not completely. thanks for 3k reads.]

-ᴎɘɘƚɿiʜƚ ɿɘƚqɒʜɔ╮

-ᴎɘɘƚɿiʜƚ ɿɘƚqɒʜɔ╮

_________________________________________

"Fuyumi? Natsuo?"

"Big brother. It's been too long." The white-haired god waved passively.

Dabi cocked a brow confusedly. "A thousand years isn't what I would describe as too long."

Y/n's eyes were in complete wonder. Meeting the Pharaoh's siblings after studying the murals around the palace. She hasn't had this sensation of excitement in a while. Dabi held Y/n's hand tightly and made sure she was close to him. Huh? What is he doing?

"Now that you've come to see your eldest brother. What is it that you want?" He sterned.

"Oh. We came not to pry. But we thought we'd come and see what you have made as Pharaoh. And we couldn't help but notice you've had someone." Fuyumi averted her eyes from Y/n and smiled.

Fuyumi. The primordial goddess of nurturing and compassion. Oh, man! She's so pretty up close! Y/n commented internally.

Fuyumi walked over to her and grasped her hands. "Greetings. You must be Y/n."

"Y-you know my name?" She flinched back.

"Of course. We've been watching you from the moon. It really is an honor to meet you."

"It's also an honor!" She grinned.

"Oh my, you have quite the beauty for a mortal. I wondered why our brother deeply fonds you."

Dabi flustered and looked away. Natsuo walked over to his brother and latched his arm on his shoulder. "We thought you were never capable of falling for anyone, older brother. And yet you've surprised us." He teased.

"Why you!" Touya irked in irritancy and countered with an arm around his brother's neck and giving him a harmless noogie. Natsuo laughed the whole time. "I was only jesting! Hehehehe! You take my words too seriously sometimes!"

"Tck," the Pharoah scoffed but raised a smile at his little brother. "Always the annoying younger brother, I see."

"Yeah, I know." Natsuo snickered and the two shared a laugh.