Part 13: Blair.

GRIFFIN'S APARTMENT - Sunday, December 25th 20XX. 6:50 pm

Maybe this was it for us... something more, something that will change society and the judgment of others. Whatever happens after, I don't care because I finally got what I wanted. I was completely accepting my desires and who I truly was.

With her arms wrapped around my neck, she kissed me again. Blair ran her hands down my bare chest and tugged at my pants. She led me to the bed, she started to kiss down my chest and began to unbuckle my pants. I took them off and Blair sat at the edge of my bed, she took the entire length of my cock down her throat. I groaned and grabbed her hair to shove it deeper down her throat. I wanted her to choke on it, I wanted her to see that she was mine

She looked up at me as she started to suck harder. "Fuck... that's it," I replied in ecstasy. She was nothing like Lillian, she was forceful and passionate. Lillian was gentle and safe, and I know I shouldn't be comparing two amazing women. But Blair was everything I wanted.

She kept going, taking it down her throat. "Keep going, take it all. God, you're doing so good." I grabbed her hair harder and roughly started thrusting. The pleasure was unmatched as I began to bare my head up to the ceiling. I looked back to meet her watery eyes and I took it out of her mouth. She gasps for air, and I grabbed her by the neck to kiss her again. "I want you to fuck me, as rough as you want." She wrapped her arms around my neck again and pulled me on top of her on my bed. I kissed her again as I unstrapped her bra and started kissing all over her body until I went lower in-between her legs. Blair gasped slightly as I moved her underwear to the side.

GRIFFIN'S APARTMENT - Sunday, December 25th 20XX. 7:36 pm

I used my tongue to swirl around her most sensitive parts, her little cunt was soaking, it was begging me to fuck her. I heard Blair moan softly and it instantly made me want to do more. I became rougher and started to suck her clit and thrust a finger inside her. She grabbed my hair hard as I continued these movements in and out, sucking her clit hard. "Griffin more..." She moaned, I then put a second finger inside her and moved them faster. She gasped louder, "Please... fuck me." She begged me but I didn't stop, "Not until you're about to cum all over my fingers." I suggested and she grabbed my hair harder shoving my face into her. 

"I'm going to-" Before she could finish, I stopped and climbed on top of her again. Allowing her to taste her wetness when we kissed again. She looked at me again only this time they were pure. 

I had grabbed one of my ties from my side drawer and took her wrists to tie them to the bed frame. "Woah, Griffin... I didn't know you were into this..." She replied desirably, "Didn't think a virgin would have their kinks?" I asked and kissed her again. I threw her legs over my shoulders. "Wait, Griffin... are you really sure about this? We can stop." She replied looking at me with serenity. I instantly thrust into her, she gasped as my whole length went inside her. She yanked at her hands that were tied to my bed frame, "Does that answer your question?" I replied kissing her more as I thrust into her harder. She moaned in between the kisses we shared, and I groaned at the overwhelming feeling of being inside her. 

GRIFFIN'S APARTMENT - Sunday, December 25th 20XX. 7:58 pm

It felt so fucking good, the pleasure was so much. I tighten my grip on her thighs as I fucked her senselessly, god her thighs were exquisite... it made me harder. "Faster Griffin, please." She replied in full ecstasy and so I did, "Anything for you." I replied as my breath got heavier. I couldn't stop moving my hips. She pulled me in to kiss her again while I fucked her. 

I leaned back up and pinned her legs down as I continued thrusting into her more passionately. I groaned, "Such a good little slut, darling. Having you tightening around me like that." I replied as I kept fucking her cunt. "I want you to cum all over me..." She exclaimed, and a few minutes later I was at my limit. 

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." I said as I stroked my cock, cumming all over her. I then untied her wrists from my bed frame and flipped her over. "We're not done yet," I replied as I grabbed her wrists again and tied them behind her back. Her ass was high in front of me, I spanked it hard and she whimpered slightly. "You're going to be a good girl and take it," I replied as I thrust into her again. "Oh my god, Griffin." She gasped, I spanked her harder again and then placed my hands at her waist to pull her into me harder. 

GRIFFIN'S APARTMENT - Sunday, December 25th 20XX. 8:43 pm

"Don't stop, please." She pleaded and I kept going as I pressed my body up against her. "You feel so fucking, good darling," I said while pounding her harder. At that point, she couldn't contain her moans of pleasure. "I'm going to cum, Griffin-" She stopped mid-sentence as I pounded into her slow and hard. I grunted, "Me too, Blair." I replied. 

I thrust into her until she came first, "Oh yes..." Blair moaned while she collapsed into my bed as she came. I came shortly after her all over her ass, "Jesus..." I combed through my hair in a sweat, fuck that was phenomenal. We were both out of breath, suddenly she got up as I stood against the bed and began to suck my cock again. "You just don't stop do you?" I chuckled and smiled at her as she stroked me roughly, "I just can't help it." She smiled back at me.

"Also not bad for a virgin... I had never came that hard before." She continued to suck my cock and I moaned slightly. God, she was amazing, I had fallen for her more. "You're so good at that..." I said as I put my hand through her hair. "I want you to cum again..." She licked her lips and continued to suck my tip as she stroked my shaft. "I'm going to if you keep-" With that, I came down her throat. 

GRIFFIN'S APARTMENT - Sunday, December 25th 20XX. 9:20 pm

I exhaled heavily, and she kissed me again. "Blair..." I said softly and she looked at me, "How do you feel about me...?" I asked and she wrapped her arms around me again, "Honestly, it's hard to describe because I had gone so long without feeling anything. But when it came down to you or my father today, I chose you in a heartbeat." She said trying to suppress her blush. 

"I'm still trying to figure out what it is about you that draws me in... I'm still trying to figure out this different feeling. All I know is that you're one of the only people next to my mother who truly cares about me." She replied with a soft smile and I kissed her, somehow I believed her, maybe it was just a gut feeling or the sheer fact that my heart chose to believe her. 

"Stay with me tonight," I asked certainly and she looked like she was going to protest but nodded instead. "I would love to." She replied with a smile, I got out one of my dress shirts for her to wear and I threw on a pair of my favorite sweats. "You hungry? I could order Chinese food." I said happily and she nodded, "That sounds great." 

I took out my phone and sat at the edge of my bed to make the order, while Blair hugged me from behind nuzzling her head into me. I had never seen her so, at peace it made my heart heavy because I knew this couldn't last forever. I knew I crossed a line with my job and this case.

"It shouldn't be long-" I said but then realized she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I carefully moved and laid her on my bed. I kissed her forehead and then closed the door behind me. I watched tv with Jax next to me until I was also ready for bed. I had gotten into bed next to her, and she cuddled up to me. 

GRIFFIN'S APARTMENT - Monday, December 26th 20XX. 9:32 am

I had woken up a little bit earlier, so I decided to make breakfast, while Blair was still sleeping. I had eggs and bacon cooking up, there was toast and a fresh brew of coffee. "Smells good..." I turned around to see Blair leaning against the door frame of my bedroom. She smiled and I couldn't help but stare at her perfect body. 

"Well, it's ready." As I motioned for her to sit at the table, and placed her plate in front of her. I poured a cup of coffee for both of us and sat down next to her. "Thank you, I don't know what to say." She replied happily. Jax came up to Blair and rested his head on her thigh as he looked up at her. "Hey, boy. Your owner is pretty great huh?" She said sweetly and gave him a scratch behind his ears. He wagged his tail happily and I chuckled to myself.

"What?" She smiled, "Nothing, I've just never seen you... so normal." I cleared my throat immediately after. "Sorry, I didn't mean-" Her laugh cuts off my thought, "You're good, Griffin." She replied and rested her hand on mine as we finished eating. Everything was perfect.

Suddenly, I got a phone call that I knew was going to ruin the moment... it was my boss.