E P I S O D E 8

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Author's Pov

The voices in my head are driving me crazy.

"Everything we created was an art but...some of them weren't pretty"

A brittle voice confesses to Jimin. He denied giving attention to it. He huffed, shutting his eyes down.

Please...

He grits his teeth in agony.

He is slowly drowning in his thoughts. They are making him suffocate. It was often her who made him the way he is now. Terrible and crazy.

"You have the most beautiful smile in the whole world" she smiled, softly.

Jimin screamed, stretching his head upwards, jaw clenched tight. Please...don't do this to me...

She giggled and laid her head on the wall, facing him.

"As long as you love me, I'm okay," she breathes, looking at the guy crouching over his knees, in the very corner of the shady room. The sun's rays fought to enter but couldn't win over the coarse dark curtains. By her words, she was meant to be comforting him but...it was otherwise.

"I still didn't learn... how to live without you" Jimin's quavering voice confesses looking unconsciously at the figure distinct near the window.
"I know, I'm the one for you'' he swallowed.

"I too

"I too...wanted to be yours," she said low. Ignoring his words, she went on, "to be with you...but I'm worried, I went too far...and can't come back..."

For him, it's very hard to forget someone who gave him so many memories to remember. But he was afraid to go back again.

It hurts to know that I'll never be able to look at you the way I used to...