29 You are something

Stefanie POV

I looked up at Roman with a big smile as he took my hand in his and pulled me onto the dance floor. He pulled me tightly against his chest while I wrapped my arms around his neck. Roman's hands rested on the small of my back as the music began to play. It was our song. How could it be any other way? So many wonderful memories came into my mind. But I was sure that there were so many more to come.

Slowly we moved to the rhythm of the song. Our eyes were firmly locked together. The man in front of me was all I wanted in life, yet I still couldn't believe that today was really our wedding day.

"Enjoying the party, Mrs. Reigns?" Roman asked me. His voice low as he gently stroked my back as we slow danced together.

"I do. But I enjoy being in your arms even more, babe. And I think it will take a little while to get used to the new name. Although I must say I love the sound of it already," I replied.

"That makes two of us. I can't wait to go on our honeymoon with you. Too bad we have to wait a few more weeks," Roman said.

"It doesn't matter. As long as we're together, it's like a honeymoon. And if I have my way it will stay that way," I said with a wink.

"I love you, Stefanie Reigns. And I promise you one thing... once we get to Hawaii, you won't see much of the island. I plan to spend as much time alone with my wife as possible. Who knows how long it will be just the two of us?" he replied.

"Hawaii?" I asked, confused.

Until now, Roman had made a big secret of where we were going on our honeymoon. But now he had apparently let the cat out of the bag. That often happened to him when he was excited about something.

"Oh crap! Can you maybe pretend you didn't hear it?" he wanted to know. He looked at me with his big brown puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, Ro. I don't know a thing about it. And please don't forget that it could be a while yet. We've been trying for six months without anything happening," I replied.

Since we had talked about it on the day of the engagement, we decided to leave it to fate. If it happened, it happened. But in the six months it hadn't come to that. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried.

"That doesn't mean it will never happen. Stay positive, Steffi. We will have a little miracle in our arms. One way or another." he explained to me.

I looked up at him and decided to believe in his confidence and faith. Besides, he was stubborn as hell. I was sure he would get his way.

"You're really something, Ro." I whispered.

"Oh I know. That's why you married me." he replied, winking at me. 

"You're absolutely right!" I agreed before he then gave me a loving kiss.

"I think it might happen soon.... You know, now that he stress of planning the wedding is over and you've finished your ongoing projects. It gives us time to focus on us and our future. "Roman said.

"I love you and I can't wait." I replied, stealing another passionate kiss.

With a contented, happy sigh, I rested my face against Roman's chest. His heartbeat was so soothing. I tried to enjoy the moment and let everything else come to us. As long as I had Roman by my side my life was complete. Anything that came along was a bonus.