8

The next days went by fast and my parents still weren't back. It may have happened a couple of times already but I still wasn't happy with them leaving for days but it wasn't like the listened to anything I say.

I hadn't been doing much whist my suspension. I hung out with friends and watched some Netflix. In the weekend I just watched at my brothers boxing match.

And before I knew it was Monday again and I could go to school again.

I got out of bed on time and threw on some black pants, a white crop top and my doctor martins. I ate my breakfast and this time I had to wait for my brother.

"You ready for school?" he asked my whist driving.

"Nope, not really."

I wasn't nervous for school because I did not give a fuck about what people thought of me.
The only opinions that mattered to me were my friends.

When we got to school I immediately saw my friends.

"Omg, Nomi, you're back" Emma said in a loud voice as if she didn't know I would come back today.

"Yes, and you knew that right?" I answered kinda of confused about why she would scream that. She looked embarrassed after that and kept quiet.

"Come let's go to our lockers, or we'll be late." Brooke said whilst Eloise glanced at Emma.

Emma and I had been friends since 5th grade when I saw her get when I saw some people bully her and I threw a punch at some guy. Yes I have habit of punching people. After that I became friends with her but we still have our ups and downs. She sometimes just oblivious to what her actions can mean to other people.

"Naomi, what's your first lesson?" Eloise pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Ehm science."

Silence was the only class I had with Emma alone. It wasn't like I hated sitting next to her but she was always talking about the newest guy she was stalking. All together I didn't like her so much.