47

I jumped up to see I wasn't at prom anymore but back in the hotel room. It had all been a dream. I looked outside to see that it was still dark outside but I knew for a fact I wasn't going to sleep anymore. I climbed out of bed and grabbed my phone.

I'd decide I would go take a walk on the beach. I walked down all of the stairs and left the beautiful hotel lobby through the double doors. The beach wasn't far and I knew where it was now. It was 5:30 and the sun had almost started to rise.

I had taken my shoes of and walked in the sand in bare feet for a while when I spotted the place where Charlie had been sitting with his blanket a couple of hours ago. I sat in the sand and looked at the now rising sun. It was a beautiful sight. I could see the sun slowly lighting up the water.

I looked the right to see a figure slowly coming closer. I knew for a fact it was Javon and I had started to stand up when I realised I had to confront him about Emma anyway and now he was here so why not now?

I sat down again and closed my eyes. I knew this wasn't going to be fun but I also knew I had to do it. For my self but also for Javon and maybe even a bit for Charlie.

I opened my eyes to see Javon now standing in front of me. He was fiddling with his hands and eventually put them in his pockets.

"Hey." he said awkwardly. I looked up at him and didn't respond. Partially because I just didn't know but also because of him. There was a reason I didn't mind looking at him. It was like every time I saw him he became hotter.

"Ehm," he started again as he scratched his neck. "Can I sit?" he asked me as he pointed at the sand next to me. I shrugged my shoulders and Javon apparently took that as a yes because he sat down next to me.

"So I've been trying to talk to you." he said as he looked at the see. I looked at his side profile. How the hell was I supposed to survive this?

"I noticed." I told him whilst I tore my vase from him and also looked at the see before us.

"So, do you have any questions?" he asked me.

I was sure of it. This boy had the power to make my anger scale go from one to a hundred in a millisecond.

I slowly turned my head back to him and tucked a strand of hair that came loose from my bun behind my ear. "What did you just say?"

"I asked you if you had any questions." he said as if he was confused.

I stood up from the sand and started to walk away.

"Naomi, please, don't walk away from me." he screamed after me. He seems to have forgotten that was exactly what he did only with another girl.

"Oh, so you can, but I can't." I screamed back as I stopped walking to turn around.

"Please, just let me explain."