28

The next few weeks were amazing. I literally loved being with Javon. Although he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet, which was super frustrating, we spent a lot of time together. We had gone on multiple dates and had hung out numerous times. During those times I had got to know Javon so much better and I thought I was maybe in love with him already.

I was planning on hanging out with him today but I was laying in my bed when I realised I couldn't. I had to go shopping for the dance tonight. It was some type of autumn almost winter dance and the theme was starlight.

I was so lucky that Brooke reminded me yesterday because otherwise I would have forgot to buy a dress. I was going shopping with Brooke and Eloise. We didn't know where Isabell was and Emma disappeared like usual.

I sighed as I grabbed my phone to tell Javon the horrible news. But at least we could hangout at the dance.

Javon💚

i'm sorry but
we can't hang out today

why not?
did i do something wrong?
i'm so sorry

no no
we have a school dance tonight
and i need a dress

so i didn't do anything
wrong?

no of course not

well will you go with me?

yeah duhh

i'll pick you up at 8

yesss i'm super excited

me too good day love

I put my phone away when I realised he just called me love. I think my heart left my chest. This was so cute.

I got ready and Brooke was already at the door with her car. I opened the door to the backseat because Eloise was already next to Brooke.

"Hey Nomi, how's Javon?" Eloise asked teasingly as she turned her head towards me.

I put on my seatbelt. "It's amazing." I said thinking about all the good time I spent with him. " He is literally the perfect boyfriend."

I only released I said boyfriend after a few seconds and prayed to god the girls didn't hear it.

Go didn't answer my prayers.

"Boyfriend." Brooke said whilst turning her head. "So he finally asked you." she said excitedly.

"Brooke keep your eyes on the road and no he didn't. Although I wouldn't mind if he did." I said sighing.

"Well he better soon. Otherwise him and I will have a fun conversation." Eloise threatened Javon as we got to a dress store.