15

It was my turn again and Javon said he would help me. I had literally no idea what that meant. He wouldn't do the cheesy couple thing and stand behind me right?

I was wrong. As soon as I grabbed a ball Javon stood behind me. His hands on my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked him knowing very well what he was doing.

"What do you mean I'm just helping you like I promised." he said in my ear. The shivers ran downs my body as he grabbed my arm and slowly pulled it back.

"When I say let go, you're going to let go of the ball." he commended. I nodded barely registering his words.

He turned my body a bit so I stood right in front of the middle cone.

"Let go." he whispered into my ear again. I let go of the ball and we stood still for a few seconds. I ended up knocking down eight of the ten cones.

I realised it must have looked pretty weird for Jaden and Jayla so I stepped aside. I looked at Jaden for a brief moment and he wiggled his eyebrows. I glared at him and walked towards one of the chairs in front of our bowling alley and sat down.

After Javon's helping me, it was a little bit uncomfortable for all of us. It wasn't like I hated what he'd done it was just weird. He didn't like me and suddenly he wanted to help me? I know girls tend to change their minds fast, but no one changes their mind that fast.

And why would he do it with his siblings right next to us?

His action made me even more confused about what he thought of me.

Jaden ended up winning to everyone's suprise. Javon was second, Jayla third and I was expectedly last. Jaden was shocked when he won. He said Javon always won. I didn't give it a second thought but when Jayla and I were walking to the car and the boys were still putting their normal shoes on she spoke to me.

"You know, Javon was lacking after 'helping' you."

I looked at her weirdly. "Yeah, sure." I replied not believing a single word she said.

"You'll learn."