10

After I walked away I didn't see Emma the whole day. Not even at lunch. I told the rest of the girls what happened and they were just as confused as I was. We already knew she wanted a boyfriend but like you don't just date every guy you see.

I had English the last period and I sat next to Jaden. We had agreed to meet up after school at his house. His sister would drive us and his brother to there house.

"Come on let's go." Jaden said after our English class was finished.

"Wait, I need to text my brother." I responded. Jaden sighed and started walking towards his locker. I followed him whilst texting.

Bro 😎

i won't need you
to pick me up

what did you do
this time?

nothing
why did you
assume I did  something

You just do stuff
sometimes

what's that supposed
to mean

nothing just forget it

well i'm going to
do a project with a
friend

is your friend a boy?

maybe

Naomi
read
Naomi
read
GET YO ASS
BACK HERE
read
NAOMI
read

I knew that when I got home that evening I would be in big trouble but that was something I wasn't going to worry about at that moment.

When I stopped texting my brother Jaden was done at his locker and I didn't need stuff out of mine so we walked to his sisters car.

We were walking to the car until he suddenly stopped.

"You're going to sit in the back." he told me with a grin on his face.

I looked at him with a weird expression on my face. "Why do I have to sit in the back?"

"Just do it."

I opened the back door of the car and slowly got in whilst Jaden got into the front. On the drivers seat was a girl who was probably his sister.

"We need to wait for your twin again, oh hey." she said noticing me at the back.

I introduced myself and we talked for a bit. I now knew her name was Jayla and that she plays volleyball. She was super nice and this made me wonder if Jaden twin also had an amazing personality.

After a couple of minutes the back door opened and a boy got in. I looked at him and saw a face I had seen more times than I wanted to.