✍︎︎Cat Tastorfy - Kuroo

You sigh as you take a morning walk, it rained last night but now it feel so nice. Enjoying your stroll your phone rings, and it's your boyfriend Kuroo Testsurou.

"I'll be back soon, don't w--" you start

"NO YOU HAVE TO COME BACK NOW. I NEED YOUR HELP BABE!" He yells through the phone. Your lucky your ear drums didn't bust.

Then the line goes dead. Worry fills you and you take off back to your boyfriends house.

-time skip-

"Um.." hear you stand with a blank face as you watch your boyfriend ramble on about finding were that sound is coming from. Not to mention he is searching and rambling which is rare for him even to just ramble.

"I'm telling you I heard it!" He looks to you

"O-okay, Tetsurou what did 'it' sound like.?" You ask him.

"A cat!" He yells back.

"Tetsurou, you don't have a cat." You give him a odd look.

"EXACTLY!" He exclaims

"Shh shhh their it is again!" He freezes like a
Deer in headlights just listening. You stand there listening. You were about to suggest that he might be sick until you heard it too, you thought you heard a echo.

"I hear it.." you say as you walk slowly examining which way it came.

"Told you" he mumbles

You ignore him and place your ear to the air conditioning vent. There.

"Tetsurou, it's coming from the vents?" You suggest turning to him but he's already out the door.
"The heck!" You frown but quickly follow. Once you catch up you see him moving a slab of siding from the house, you remember that it was never attached and it is the perfect crawl space to under the house.

"Tetsurou! Are you crazy? You are in your pajama shorts and no shirt! The last thing you should do is crawl under a dark house!!" You scold your boyfriend but he ignores you not caring and litterally dives under the house. You hear him grunting as he crawls army style but then.

Meowing, not just a adult cat but kittens.

A large hand pops out and in it a kitten not even 5 days old, it's eyes are still closed. A beautiful grey color. You take off the hoody you are wearing and place it on the ground before taking the kit from Kuroo's hand, one by one you place them on your hoodie. 7 kits total which is a lot so it's rare.

"OW!" Tetsurou yelps catching your attention.
"Tetsurou!!?" You call out

"I'm fine, just a bunch of rocks, get ready for the mother.!" You are unclear on how any of this will go but you love this side of him.

Surprisingly it was Kuroo who crawled out with the mother cat safetly in his arms. Despite his chest having some scrapes he managed to rescue a momma cat and her kits. Both of you quickly took them inside giving them comfort, now as you sit Kuroo down on the couch to doctor his wounds the mother cat and her kits lay in comfort on a huge pallet. Kuroo looks so proud of him self. You gently sanitize his scrapes causing him to tense up.

"Done." You sigh and help him put a shirt on.
"Thanks Kitten" Kuroo smirks and pulls you close. You smiles softly when you both hear a cry from a kit you look over and see the grey one has crawled away from it momma and brothers you quickly get up and pick him up. Causing him to mew.

"He reminds me of Lev" you giggle as you place him gently next to his momma, she licks him repeatedly making you smile.
"Now that I think if it, the mom reminds me of Yaku, same hair color" you mumble. The momma cat looks at you, you reach out and gently pet her head gaining a pur, a snore covers the sound of Momma Yaku's purr, both you and momma cat look in Kuroo's direction.
Sure enough, he's asleep. You smile softly.
"A hero deserves rest too don't you think?" You ask the momma cat, her head is already down and her eyes closed but she answers with a tired huff.
"Mothers too I guess"