✍︎︎Territorial- Tanaka

You love your boyfriend dearly although he is a complete dork but one think he hasn't shown much of is jealousy, he's been jealous and territorial of you sure because your his beautiful goddess and like him others see your beauty. However who knew a certain ace from Nekoma could set him off so much his territorial mode took over.

"Uh, what are they doing?" Kageyama asks looking at his sempai.

"THATS POSE! SUGA-SAN! EMERGENCY!" Nishinoya yells to Suga getting his attention right away he points to Tanaka and Suga momma got down to business.

"OW! SUGA-SAN! THAT HURT!" Tanaka yells.

"STOP CAUSING PROBLEMS!" Suga scolds as he drags him away but Tanaka made sure to have the final word.

"THIS AINT OVER CITY BOY!  OW!" Tanaka yells at Yamamoto earning another smack you on the other hand just got through filling bottles of water. And it's obvious you are confused.

"The heck did I miss? This atmosphere got thicker than it was." You frown your brows. A hand is placed on your shoulder and you turn to find Shimizu smiling at you.

"Thank you for filling these, in greatful especially because you will be here once the third years are gone I feel a need for continueing trying." She gives you soft eyes you smile warmly. She has been abit worried over that problem for a while so you want her to just relax and be worry free.

"It's my pleasure that is what I am here for, let me know if I can do more you will stress your self with worry. So relax and know I will help you out. But for now let it all go, yah?" You smile at her. She is touched and smiles back to you nodding. "Thank you f/n-chan! Your right!" She smiles wider the conversation ends in giggles and in the distance many males have blushes on their face at the sight of you two.

"They are so beautiful!"

"I want them both"

"The H/C haired one has a nice body. I mean! She's so feminine!"

"The one with glasses has my heart."

"I think I'll try to ask one of them out. Or both~"

These comments enraged Karasuno and even worse enraged your boyfriend even more. Sure he cared for Shimizu still but YOU are his pride and joy and his love and he is not going to let this slide. If he can't beat them with his fist then he will give them pain on the court.

"Ryu? Babe?" Your voice knocks him from his thoughts.

"F/N.. sorry I wasn't paying attention! I promise I love you! You are my precious goddess! I love you forever!" He just kept going and you arnt sure what is going on. You know this stuff i mean secretly you want to marry him and have tons of babies one day. But this bothers you, clearly something is off. And you are abit worried.

"I know that, all of it and you know I feel the same! I love you too my Ryu~ now WHAT HECK IS UP WITH YOU!?" he flinches at your tone. He knows he's been figured out but thankfully for him the game is beginning leaving you waiting longer for answers.

---

"Ryu is going abit extreme, more than usual. " you sweat drop as you watch your boyfriend challenge Nekomas Ace.

"It seems almost as if it's personal, did something happen f/n-chan?" Shimizu asks you frown abit.

"Not that I know of, but I have to admit when he's like this I'm attracted to him sooooo much more" you watch Tanaka's every move smirking however those on the side line dead pan at your comment.

On a certain spike he yells.

" SHE IS MINE! F/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND, GOT IT CITY BOY!"  And there it is. You face palm. So that is the reason for his actions. You will be sure to have a talk with him after this.

"OW! OW! OW! F/N THAT HURTS!" Tanaka holds his head you glare at him.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THATS WHY YOU ARE ACTING STRANGE? BECAUSE THE ACE OF NEKOMA WAS GOING TO ASK ME OUT? YOU DUMMY YOU RELIZE I WOULD TURN HIM DOWN RIGHT?! MY GOSH RYU WHAT PART OF I LOVE YOU DIDNT YOU UNDERSTAND I DIDNT HAND YOU MY EVERYTHING TO YOU FOR THE HECK OF IT!!!" You didn't realize what you said at first then you cover your blushing face. Suddenly you are wrapped in your boyfriends sweaty embrace. He too has a slight blush on his face.

"s-sorry f/n, I just always have a fear of losing you. The day I won't worry is when we are married." You almost choked at his words. Since when did he want that too? No kidding that you are happy he does but you know getting through high school is the first thing you need to do. Ignoring the sweat you nuzzle your face into his chest.

"I love you Ryu"

"I love you too f/n"

Little did you know so many pictures where being taken especially by nishinoya.

All in all it worked out just fine.